Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i gonna die

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by caebard, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i smoked 2 grams of g13 drank 7 shotos of patron, took a roofie and 4mg of klonopin and 2 2 heinikens and sdrankses a bottle of max rtht shut cANT think fuyck cPA , SMOKED SOME ICE Sshouyld i seek medical attention i cant drive bc's of 3 duis. wtf do i dio/

2. #3 toke, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    Quit being such a faggot bro...roofie really. God dam ur gay

name calling isn't allowed here

3. This. +rep

4. Ok, first: WTF are u doing with all these drugs in ur system?

Second: it's almost 2 where I live (around 5 pm est in USA)

third: chillax until u really feel bad. If u feel bad call a doc DO NOT DRIVE.

Forth: if u do die, I wouldn't care cuz u knew the risks of taking said drugs to begin with unless someone drugged u, then I feel bad for u. But kind of hard to force people to takeall te drugs that u took. Hope this helped. Stick to bud only dude.

DO NOT DRIVE

5. NOW!!!

If you really took

2grams of cannabis
    7oz of hard alcholol
    Roofalin
    Klonopin And
    Meth!!!

Rohypnol (roofs) are benzos which can react with Klonopin to actually cause the seizures they're supposed to prevent!

6. This kid's done.

7. fuck. you gjotta go sometime.

8. Btw I didn't knew that it was possible to take all of those drugs and stillbe able to type ur fucking dumb story OP.

9. In for the LULZ.

10. If this is for real, CALL 911.

I really hope this is a troll. :hide:

11. If you're not making this shit up, call 911.

If you are making this shit up--fuck you long and hard, jackass. You're not funny.

12. Quit being an idiot, you did none of this...

13. Except you might not "go" you could theoretically go into a-fib, go comatose BE REVIVED then have to live your entire life as a vegetable. If you're serious about this you need to call EMS and get to a hospital. QUICK

14. Sorry if this sounds mean, but the only person that will likely help you (and maybe even us) is Darwin.

The only smart thing you've done here is stay the fuck off the roads (3 DUIs?!?), so for that I thank you for not putting anyone else at risk.

15. Hey honest mistake man, could have happened to anyone, really.

I'm actually kind of flattered your first response, even before calling an ambulance was "Shit, better get GC on the case."

16. DAMN druggie..this sounds fake aswell DUMB METH HEAD...

17. Roofies? Were you planning on raping yourself tonight?

18. dude, maybe you should go do osme more shit.

now is the prime time for herion!

in all seriousness, you need to grow up and learn when to stop partying.

19. This is physically impossible because your nervous system would have came to a screaching halt with all those downers.How the fuck did you open 2 heinekins after all that patron, the roofie and klonopins, much less go through the process of smoking meth? I call bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.