Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I going back to jail?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stigs, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Since I'm currently on probation I barely smoke anymore. The last time I smoke before this current situation was 3 months ago. Yesterday I made the mistake of splitting a blunt with one of my close friends. So how ironic is it that today my P.O. calls and tells me I have to come in Monday to drop a screen. You think its possible for me to pass?

Btw I'm 6'1 and 160lbs.

2. Have fun with Bubba. Maybe the squirrel man can save your virgin cock and ass.

3. Ok, I'll tell him you miss having him as a roomate.

4. Very dumb and unlucky.

If you're PO is cool and this is the first time you've messed up, you should be OK.

If he's not cool, then good luck, because I watched a gang of people come in and out of jail on "Probation Violation"

5. Yes if its a 5dot then you have a very good chance. If it foes to a lab i would tell the po before i took the test. You need to read up on the test you normally take and ways to pass. I shit you not when i say this. I smoked a full half of regs. My friend drank 4 litters of water through the night. Took nician next morn drank another 2 litter. He got poped at school by po with a suprised test and past. It was a 5dot

6. get a urinater

7. #7 stigs, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    It's one that gets sent back to the lab. You really think it will stay in my system that long?

8. Honestly you can do it. Start working now. Drink a fuckload of water and go on your treadmill or something. Read some guides on here.

9. How many breaks do people expect to get? When y'all get probation instead of jailtime, they're just givin you rope to hang yourself with, and you guys grab that rope and go for it :confused:

10. Why are you still on the computer? Don't you have some running to do? Go drink some water.

You have 5 days, counting today, to get something done about it. If you only smoked once, you will be fine, but you need to at least work on getting it out of your system. If you don't, well... Best of luck to you.

11. yeah you can pass if you try, there are tons of guides and stuff to do but it is def possible for you

12. If it goes to a lab not a chance.

13. Alright well I'm pretty determined to pass this test. Tonight I'm going to get some Niacin and tomarrow/saturday Im running my ass off to help sweat it out.

14. Make sure not to workout the day of the test or your piss will be loaded with THC

15. Yea I plan on only working out til 2 days before the test.

16. Daaaamn. Good luck bro. D: FUCK DA POLICE!!

Thug liiiife. *cocks shotgun* :smoking:

17. Water and Niacin. Take like 1 niacin a day for 3 days, and everytime you take it, make sure you drink diuretics like caffeine, it will help eliminate some of the niacin in your blood so that you don't get too high of a concentration (thus setting off red flags). Then drink a shitload of water over these 5 days to dilute your piss and push these chemicals into the "trace levels" range where they usually will not show up on a drug test in incriminating levels. Also, Aspirins are supposed to give false negatives, look into it, that might be a nice trump card to have the morning of the test after all the other precautions.

18. good luck man

19. Hey man, I don't think the niacin route is the best way to go. Since you sound like you're pretty skinny and haven't smoked in awhile you should do the following:
    -Drink tons of water
    -Exercise is fine, but yeh def. stop a day or two before
    -Buy yourself some creatine and vitamin B, take this so that your urine is yellow and the creatine levels in it aren't diluted.
    -When you take the test be sure it's not the first piss of the day (it's always the dirtiest) and be sure to pee a bit in the toilet first THEN into the cup because the first part of your urine is also the dirtiest.

If you do this correctly and you're definitely sure it's a piss test, then you should be fine.