Am i God?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Tyro01, Nov 10, 2009.

1. So today i had a sudden realization that i could be god, in a way. So what if you were god and you had gotten so bored with your eternal existence so you created this universe. Then made yourself forget that you did that, then live in this reality. For example i tested this theory and walked directly in front of a large black man and he moved out of my way. I made people angry this entire day. Three of the people i did this too threatened to hurt me, each time they would pussy out. When they did hit me i just thought of the pain as different feeling, rather than something that should be avoided. Then i had achieved invincibility, or bettered my tolerance to pain rather.
    Or maybe instead God created this entire reality in which he hoped an entity would evolve to be equal to him. Let the universe repeat infinitely and each time an intelligent race had evolved to his point of existence he took 2 of that race into his true reality to help lessen his loneliness. He then did this for every race that had achieved this status. Until he had a massive amount of people in his reality and they lived in harmony with their own realities to govern, and for each one they allowed the universe to repeat the process that got them into their current reality.

2. I have to give it to you for originality.But you are assuming god is a single entity,and also that he can succumb to such trivial human ailments such as boredom.

3. i can see what your saying...
    on a similar note, today i understood why some people believe that we are in a virtual reality instead of actual reality(sorta like the matrix) because if you look around you everything is made up of patterns. this is a form of mathematics and computers translate patterns(1001010101) into readable data....
    idk if that makes sense to anyone else, but thats what occured to me.

4. yeah PCP will do that to you

5. this....

6. sounds more like to much psylocibin to me lol

do you really think your god, if your own intelligence has no possible way to comprehend even a minor overview of all of the complex relations in the universe between matter/life/endless universe?

im sorry but i think you should take a retrospect that your nothing but a minute living object in a giant expanse of bliss and amazingness

God on the other hand, he is able to, and is very very loving and forgives people who think that they are god if they repent lol

7. Yes you are.

8. You are a part of God, yes

9. What if i've fabricated this post, and your presumable existence in order to create a negative out look on my ideals. In order to spark the personal questioning of sanity. Like a demon on one shoulder and a angel on the other.

10. well, i believe there is a psychological disorder were you think you are god, a psych evaluation could clear this up....
    If thats not the case then i would like to know where you buy your weed, cause that shit is makin you trip man.

11. There is a huge difference between thinking you're God-made-flesh, Diety actually walking the earth and demanding that people listen to and see you as God, and believing that there is a spark of the Divine in all human beings.

So far as I can tell, this thread is about the latter...not the former.

12. serial killer much?

13. let's be friends

14. If you were really omnipotent and omniscient, where does boredom come into it? Also, if God did get bored, why would he make himself FORGET HE IS GOD.

There's gotta be something for him to do. A miracle here or there, getting people somewhere to start a holy war in his name, natural disasters are at a little bit of a lull at the moment as well.

15. As long as the OP doesn't go on a killing rampage and then tell the authorities. ''It's ok, i'm God.''

16. my question to you is what color is your skin?

i know we are all mixed genetically but i wanted to know.

also I AM god too. I AM a god in the physical.

everyday I AM retracing my steps back to my original godliness.

its so tough when you live in an illusion.

peace:smoke:

17. I like your theory.

How could anything be offensive or destructive to you if you are perfect and possessionless. I'm glad our world is safe.

18. Let one of us shoot you in the foot or something, I'll be able to tell you then.