Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I getting too high? ***UPDATE***

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dendanskesimon, Dec 22, 2009.

1. What messed with me most though is that I literally blacked out and would be like a blind soul inside my own body, not controlling anything, even speech, and only able to hear whats going on although I was eating so obviously I was still seeing. This happened repeatedly last time as things would just go black and i would be metaphorically shut into a dark room in my mind as my body kept doing its thing.

At one point I felt like my hands were breaking and muscles in my body were cramping up and then i just went blind and started repeating "yo im going blind!" Although there definitely was some good to that high, there was some stuff that scared me pretty bad too.

2. Ya dude, my friend was having the same effects as you when he started smoking and he started to claim that he didn't like the herb so I only let him take 2 hits from my pipe instead of 10 and he starting having the best nights of his life :smoke:

3. Wow man, that's profound. You don't realize it, but that's ganja meditation right there. What you're describing is the state that people go into through many different forms of meditation. AKA you are getting hit by a freight train, metaphorically :p Smoke SMALL amounts at a time, and like people before me have said, you'll have a great time. Although I wish I could get that high. I have to do like an hour of meditation to achieve that :O P.S. The pain is part of it too but It would take a book to make sense of it.

4. So, you were walking along the park staring at your phone for ages and walking with your leg sideways? Dam i'd get paranoid of people looking at me too...

Nah but seriously when you first start smoking a lot is to do with situation and nerves. You'll naturally be nervous to the newish experience and the unexpected feeling it can give you and how far you can push it - on top of where you're doing it and if you can chill out there. If you're doing it outside, not knowing in relevant terms how high you're gonna get or are, think people are watching you and you have to be home and undetectably sobered up again within a couple hours then you're likely to get a bit stressed.

Take it slow for now, and use the experience to get used to how it makes you react and just let yourself go when you don't have time worries.

5. Sounds like you're getting so high that you experience somewhat of a dissociated or derealized state as a result; this can happen if you're new to smoking and you get too faded too fast.

6. There's no such thing as 'too high'. :smoke:

7. When I first started smoking I'd take like 8 bong hits. I only smoked like 10 times and had to stop for dumb reasons. 2 years later I started again. I smoked like .25 to myself and was still so out of my fucking mind. Uncomfortable, sick, paranoid, everything bad. You need to smoke a LOT less. I never realized it because it really takes a good 5-10 minutes to hit you. I'd always smoke till I felt it, and then 10 minutes later I'd be like ok, fuck. Take 1-3 hits. See what happens in 10 minutes..I was surprised when I first tried this. I was getting so much bad feelings I thought I should try smoking less. I took 2 hits and thought, this isn't going to do anything. It did, lol

8. instead of smoking blunts/ jays buy a piece and just smoke a bowl or two, it will save you money & weed. and you'l lget the right level of high

9. #29 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
    YES my friend had this problem^ he always rolled up and wasted weed and he couldnt roll well and never finished the joint, Then he got a piece, we used it and only took 2-3 hits each and felt great but not sick, uncomfortable/out of control like he often did when he smoked a whole j.

10. This!

And I agree with others that said just take 2 hits, wait about 20 minutes and see where you land with that. :smoking:

I used to just rip hit after hit not waiting till the effects got to me and next thing I knew I was way uncomfortable.

Now I just go at my own pace and smoke the amount that I need.

11. I would love it if I still felt that way while high

12. Okay so Im sdtill high right now but heres an update:

Smoking alone I smoked a small bowl, about .15 and then chilled and felt good but wanted to be great and smoked about the same amount, but much quicker and then it hit me instantly like a boulder and i was really high, like I still am.

Since then a little ttime passed and now Im just bananas, Im trembling and having muscle spasms and my eyes are twitching but at least it feels kind of good because I know Im in a secure situation.

I am so high right now its crabtacular

13. Just relax, rememver that YOU are in control. If it would help, try and forget that you smoked at all. Put on some music you like, watch a movie, play a game or something to get your mind off of the high if its too intense/uncomfortable. Drink a tall glass of water too, that will help a lot.