Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i getting ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gonjja, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Ok I live in northern Scotland, so there's not a great amount of ganja going around but i just bought this. Comparing it to a 1p coin. I know the photo isnt great. Considering its extremely dense and that there's no compression when you squeeze it at all is this roughly close to a gram?http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1156799&d=1364141853

Thanks. And its G-13 Whatever that is :D

Attached Files:

2. you should be asking the person you bought it from if youre that newb/skeptical.

3. get a scale man, download one on your smartphone they arent as reliable as the real thing though

4. That is nooooooway near a gram... u really got bamboozled bro lol...

Sauce 4 Birdheads

5. I'm not trolling or anything and sorry if I'm right but that looks like its around .3

6. that's like .1-.2 man. You got ripped.

7. Yeah that's probably .5 max.

8. Thats .2 at most.

9. This. That's nowhere close to a gram. There's no way its even half of one.

10. You got took man to bad. Hope you dint drop to much on this, also not sure if its real g13 either but live and learn. Better luck next time

11. Im pretty confused now cos ive seen many people buy around that much for a tenner. And these people are buying it from legitimate people? Its like a gram is a different thing here. Im pretty far North which would explain a higher price, but not a the word gram, having a different meaning? This is the 3rd time I've paid ten pounds for that amount, all from different, unrelated people and thats always the amount ive got and so have other people? Getting some scales to fix this

12. well 1gram = 1gram every where thankfully so get a small digital or a phone app they come close to being able to judge a gram not much more.

13. If that's all you can find it's better than being dry....imo.....smoke it....

14. Prices are different everywhere. If that's what ten pounds buy you, that's what ten pounds buys you :p

That's about 15 dollars though, and even the best stuff doesn't go for higher than 20 bucks a gram just about anywhere in the states. Have you thought about growing your own? It would be much cheaper haha.

15. That's a fat 1/8th

Of a gram lol

16. Yeah that looks like .2 maybe .3 depending on how dense. I've had really dense nugs before that look like they should weigh .2 but surprisingly weighed .5-.6. You really should get a scale. It's really impossible to eyeball weight accurately seeing as how as weed is different in density.

17. Yeah you got ripped off, happy to hear your buying a scale so this doesn't happen again.

18. Depends how that busts up, that being said... I dont think a loaves and fishes miracle could make that a g

19. Sorry to break it to you but those are fake apps lol they aren't actually weighing anything