am i getting hooked up?

Discussion in 'General' started by wh1tn3y420, May 30, 2008.

1. so a kid i know is trying to sell 8 speed pills, a bowl made in costa rica(it hits like a beast ive smoked out of it.), 5 glass screens, and a gram of some good dro. all that for 20 bucks. im probably going to buy that but im prolly gonna get rid of the speed cuz i dont fuck with that. gonna be a great weekend im getting an ounce tomorrow :smoking: im high as shit.

2. yeah dude
    your getting hooked up PHAT
    but fuck speed

3. Sounds like the perfect plan, dude. Props for dumping the pills. :)

4. Hell yeah you're getting hooked up. I'd prolly just pay $20 for the bowl itself plus your getting the speeders so you can give them to your friends or whatever.

5. when i get back from smoking as much weed as i can after i get the bowl ill post some pics.

6. Why is the kid trying to sell all of his shit. Did he get caught?

7. Speed is the shit when you're in school.

8. quote for semi truth:smoking:

9. nah he just knew i was lookin for a bowl and since ive smoked him up a couple times before he gave me a buncha shit cuz he has so much of those pills. theyve reall fucked him up though hes a speed fiend now hes dirty as shit and acts weird like a crack head. he wasnt like this before he did speed alot. prolly just gonna toss the pills.

10. "speed and weed, all you need to succeed"

11. That is a good deal, you should try selling the speed to some one. Good for you though, the body doesn't need ephedra.

12. I say you keep the pills... They are actually good for school work and shit like that. Also, you never know when you might get interested in pills and hate the fact that you threw them away :) Of course, pills are a bad habit. I remember when it was only pot... then I started on the pills and I love them. Of course pills encompass many different substances, some weaker or stronger. If you do decide to take them, or save them, be careful. Know what you are taking.

13. snort the speed, fool. 1

14. yeah im probably either going to give them to someone or sell it to someone but i dont plan on taking speed. and if i ever did this kid would either give me em for free or cheap as shit.

15. Pills are probably the most addictive because they are so convenient. I would say don't fuck around with amphetamines though, they will kick the shit out of you're brain and body in the long run. If the pills are like lsd, go ahead and take it. :D

16. Lol yeah you can probbs sell the 8 speeds for 20$ alone

17. Yeah man.. I would DEFINITELY take him up on that offer. Wouldn't even have to think about it. Hell.. "give" the speed to some friends for like 2 dollars each and you will basically get the bowl and weed for about 4 dollars.

18. yea thats a good idea i should do that. i know a kid who is a speed fiend and would buy them for like 4 dollars each probably.

19. Oh hell yah man... So convenient. I just popped some about 20 minutes ago. It's kind of sad because I just see myself slipping into addiction. The buzz is just so good and they are so easy to get I do them a lot. Of course, I still function and shit like a normal person. I try to keep the pills away from everything else, I do them at night when no one is around. You get the best sleep off xannax and hydrocodone man... :D

20. Yes, I was very addicted to dxm pills for about 3 months. At the height of it, I was taking 750mg a night for about a week. That is something about summer, you end up getting bored...It is so bad, but so fucking good. Want to hear irony, I am doing them again, just dosed up 550mg, one time thing hopefully.