Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I fucked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Speedyxxpuma, Jun 12, 2018.

1. OK so I smoked this passed month twice. Once two weeks ago then I decided to smoke yesterday. Now I got a call to go into an interview today for a job I've been hoping to get. Now I had to go do a drug test today. I went in with my cousins 100% clean pee. I went in and the temp wasn't showing up. The tester told me to go and wait to try again. I had more clean pee on me. So I tried again and noticed the temp wasn't showing so I decided to add a bit of mine to have the temp show up. Now I keep thinking I'm absolutely fucked, but in anyone's experience am I screwed? Or have a leap of faith to pass.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018

Lmfao you're fucked... If you put a shot of whiskey In a 2L bottle of coke it's still gonna have Alcohol in it ya dig?? It's the same thing with piss you're gonna fail..

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. This questions kinda silly lol

Why did you even mix pee lmao, also if you have to use someone's else's piss to pass a test you have real problems...

4. it's a toss up! Depends on just how "dirty" your urine was, how much of your urine you used and most importantly, the cut-off level of the test! If they are using a cheap 50 ng test, (most do), you very well may pass. If they are using the more sensitive 15 ng test, you are far more likely to fail.

DO NOT SMOKE ANY MORE CANNABIS UNTIL YOU GET THE RESULTS! The test may come back "inconclusive" and they might ask for a retest. You don't want to blow it by toking now! Stay clean until you get the results!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I think you have a chance. There was probably very few metabolites in your urine to begin with. The temperature didn't show up because your specimen was below 90F. Next time give it to them with the temp between 90-100F

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. get a small thin plastic bottle and tape it around your inner thigh and it'll keep the temp up, you can also buy synthetic urine and it'll pass a test.

7. This is going to depend on the volume of urine you added, the levels that cannabis is present, and the thresholds that the test is looking for. If it was some cheap test, you may be good, if it's a more comprehensive test... yeah... you're probably fucked... sorry brotha.

8. But we can always hope right? In fact, seems to be what keeps 90% of this going.

9. Just noticed the post date, my bad. I'm guessing you got the results right?