Am I fucked?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by headie shot, Aug 16, 2012.

1. My Dad pretty much told me its a waist of time at this point but I'm going to try it anyway. I started my plants about a week ago, and both of them are about 3 inches tall. The Idea was that they would not get too big by the time they start flowering because I am limited in space and might not be able to grow inside. Also, this is my first time and I wanted to keep shit simple for right now, no need for 7 foot tall plants.

If I leave them outside, I figure they will end up about 3 feet by the time they flower in October. Or, I could move them inside and give them like 200 watts of Red light when it starts getting cold out and the days too short.

The only problem is that I cant grow them in doors if its going to cost a shit load of money because my Dad pays the bill, not me.

I don't know what kind of plants they are, I got the seeds in some Mids.

Is it too late in the year if I leave them outside, even if we have a winter like last year?

2. To late. Being that hes pot friendly it seems. About 150 watts of CFLs you could grow it inside and it would be small.

3. I have a 75 watt CFL that is blue, and two red LEDs that are 125 Watts.

If I put them inside, should I start out with a blue and a red, then switch to two red lights during 12/12?

4. Nevermind, The blue one is a Phillips Agro-lite....I just read that they are complete shit and will kill my plants. The Red ones are LED, can I just use them in Veg.?