am i fucked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stew mack, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Well long story short my buddy got busted for dealing and the cops came in, took my 2 o's and left... Didnt arrest me on the spot but they took my info down (name, address, number) and told me theyd "contact me". this was 2-3 days ago i have heard nothing... my friend was dealing another thing not pot but do you think that ill be good or what do u guys thinks gona happen?

2. Lol you got robbed by some fake cops

3. depends, was your 2 o's in your possession?

4. Just better hope ur boi don't narc u out man

5. Did they tell you that you were under arrest for possession of marijuana, or charging you for that?

Where I live, it can take 2 months to get the paperwork/court notice.

6. Depends.We need more info then that.At this time just don't trust anybody,and stay low.Your fucked man,what do you expect?

7. haha this. What kind of cop takes 2 O's from someone and doesn't even leave you with at least a fine?

8. Yaa dude i think you just got robbed lol.... did you see the cop cars? did they ever use there radio device to check your name to make sure u have no warrants etc? like they always do?

9. they wouldnt just you walk with 2 ounces lol thats a couple felonys here

10. is this guy gonna post? hahaha i can just picture two guys wearing really cheap cop uniforms u can find at party city hahaha and walking in and taking his shit.

the dumb get dumber

11. Bro,you got your fuckin head slapped.Those "cops" just robbed you.

12. i got caught car hopping almost a year ago. and still haven't heard from the cops. i didn't even goto jail.

13. If you live in Canada they won't do anything other then keep you waiting and take your bud, unless you have more then an ounce then they'll be interested in talking to you because you could be selling.

14. na they were narcotics officers... i wish i could say i got robbed by 2 fake cops but they threw the cuffs on me and everything... they wouldve arrested me on the spot though right?

15. Indiana Jones ftw

16. Did they check you for warrants? like they do with EVERYONE?

17. Did they arrest your friend and take him to jail?

18. [quote name='"Hgr"']

Did they arrest your friend and take him to jail?[/quote]

Yeah, he has court next monday

19. Ya then they just let me go and said "Well be in touch"

20. im thinkin they took that shit to smoke themselves lol