Am I dumb or what?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JohnnyEvergreen, Feb 20, 2018.

?

What's the sex?

Poll closed Feb 27, 2018.
  1. Male

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Female

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't fucking know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IMG_3204.JPG IMG_3208.JPG

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if you could help me determine the sex on this thing. As far as I'm concerned I thought I knew what I was doing but now have been confused.

J Evergreen

2. Male, sorry man : (

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's very obviously a male.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Male. :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. That would be a ballsack my dude

• Like Like x 1
  6. See that's what I had originally said. Then was told by a guy he didn't see the male parts. I thought it was so clearly a male but then was confused. I appreciate the answers guys. Don't worry my heart was broken a few days ago as I figured I was right.

Another big way for me to tell was the "buds" forming into balls. I usually go by my own instinct but again for some reason I let my guard down to someone else's word.

@ICGreen could you do me a favor and terminate this thread. Kinda like what I'm about to have to do to this beautiful plant.

Better luck next time, sincerely

J Evergreen

7. Out of curiosity what was the strain?

8. Even more proof that females are better than males.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It was an OGK seed. I had bought two 10packs(OG Kush + Blue Mystic) a little while ago. I chose them because at the time the seed bank was doing a decent deal on them and they weren't expensive. Figured I'd use them to accosiate myself with growing and then spend good money on the better strains.

So far I can't complain. Even though out of 4 try's I've had 4 males, they've all been very beautiful plants. Couldn't ask for much more other than for one to be a female. :bang:

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 1
  10. This is exactly why I only mess around with female (feminized) seeds and occasional clones. It's just too much of an investment in time and effort to then find out it's a dude with regular seeds.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Wet another seed man

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hope it.be female this time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I know man. I jumped the gun buying regular seeds thinking that my odds would be better. Boy was I wrong. I'll definitely be getting feminized seeds next time if I can help it. They only way I wouldn't is if they don't offer them for that particular strain. Waste of money, time, and effort but I learned some valuable lessons.

Plus I got to do something that opened my eyes to a whole new side of cannabis. Something truly amazing and I don't regret a second of it. I haven't been as happy as I have been in all my life. I haven't smoked in weeks but have been content with just gardening. A new high.

These plants work wonders not only when consumed but also when cared for. There's something about watching these plants grow healthy, that just touches my soul. Im glad all of the work I did put in made for a decent environment.

I just wish I could do it in my own back yard and let them grow naturally and free. One day. Until then, I will continune my endeavors.

Sincerely,

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 2
  14. You know it brother. My next attempt will be from the Blue Mystic stock. Let's cross our fingers and hit our bongs. May I finally break the curse. ;)

J Evergreen

15. Thank you for the good luck charm. Me too. I'll meditate daily and see if I can't dream it into reality. :rolleyes:

J Evergreen

16. Trust me a lot of us have been through it. That's why soon as you get one male you'll probably never buy a regular seat again unless you're willing to deal with it.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dry and try, even though it is very definitely a male!

"In addition, the present study establishes that male plants, often considered deficient in delta-9-THC, contain levels of the same order as those recorded for female plants, both in the leaves and in the tops." From “Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Morocco” Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Morocco. - PubMed - NCBI

If you are lucky, your male may be worth smoking. It all depends on the plant's genetics!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Male chop it

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

19. U don't buy fem seeds?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

20. I can delete the thread for you, but perhaps you would let it stay so that others can see what a male looks like?

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 3