Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i doing it alright

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rabbids, Dec 10, 2009.

1. #1 rabbids, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    when i smoke out of a pipe with my friends theres a carb..
    i light the bud and let it burn while i inhale and stuff and when its done burning i let go of the carb and then light it more if i can still take some in, and do the same thing. am i hitting the pipe right.. dont laugh im a noob

i been smoking for a while, but im new at this pipe shit.

2. Might as well just take a medium hit and never waste smoke by not being able to absorb all the THC if you take too big a hit and not all of it goes into your lungs. If you light the weed long enough the first time, and tap your finger on and off the carb a bit, you should be able to keep the weed lit and giving you a big hit until you've got all you can take.
    But basically, hit it in whatever way seems to work with you. Doesn't sound like you're really doing anything "wrong."

3. Yea go kill yourself

4. Are you saying you light it again after releasing the carb? That would not make sense.

5. Sounds like it except the lighting it after you let go of the carb.

Do this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19SzMU5sZSc]YouTube - Weed Lessons: The Pipe[/ame]