am i doin aight?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by i iz z god, Mar 26, 2013.

1. #1 i iz z god, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    well ima blat off what I got start w strains short ryder auto flower and swiss cheese. my lighting is made up of 6500k cfls and the fixture is jus one power strip with those socket adapters I found a huge one for work shops at walmart. it plugs into a light sockt so... I took some a single adapter plugged in and the screwed in the work shop y splittter.... wat ever it is and screwed it into that now the really cool thing is the y splitter hbas 2 outlets and a socket so I plug 2 adapters on sides and also there's a socket so I have 3 there. and also one jus plugged into a adapter itself... I wanna get 2 stroncger bulbs but that's future my soil is mg organic choice potting soil swiss cheese and my auto in scotts somethbing or rather both are time realesed so I may not feed the auto flower my box is the drawer under the top of a buerau. I also have a fan I ripped out of a bricked xbox 360 slim and have it blowing into the box its usually 80ish to 70 in there never ever dropped belolw 70 I should also say I'm moving em out doors when its warm enough hbere (maine) into e;)ither jus plain native soil w a bag of potting or bury the pots maybe five gals also newts I need sum info and have needed it what should I get I been eyeing the 50 dollar ff newts will that be good up too harvest? any suggestions ill more than likely folow make me dance some harvest FIRSt grow also sooo take her easy on me

2. Check out lucas formula for floranova..one bottle bloom all the way through at 8ml..then add some liquid karma and a sugar source like sugar daddy or sweet and you're good to go

3. says those are hydro im using soil safe tah jus dump it in any way? also check out the three part from ff i may get that...

ForumRunner_20130326_070056.png

ForumRunner_20130326_070149.png

ForumRunner_20130326_070243.png

4. #4 TinTizzy, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    Yea they are more for soil due to the organics in them..the ff trio is good but i would also add liquid karma...you can use karma as ph down and protekt as ph up..the rest if your setup looks good want to get those lights closer though and have a fan on the plants

5. hah. u gave me good idea some string to hang the power strip on either side and yes I kno bout the fan but my sauter gun blowwwwwsssssssssss and I can't fix this lil weak one I had that would jus barely move it but still move it was great.. also I transplanted from seed starter wich was pre ferted teeeheee lol they lived though and had a good jump on life well atleast the auto the autos main root wat ever it is called is all ready at bottom of the jiffy pot lol they're only a week old... not even

6. also I want u to know its much appretiated that you'd come in and help liquid karma isn't. too expencive so I can most def swing the trio and that also ima prolly upload pics here and there so if u remember come back here check my progress and also my mistakes

7. I just use the little round clip on fans..walmart has em for like 8 bucks..lookin good though keep it up

8. haha good being in mainle alls I got is walmart and some shitty houred hardware stores been trying to return these bags of garden soil I had shbipped in from aces ware house covered in fucking nats and mold like shit I was like wtf and also they were fukin wet and got me muddy also its garden so the opposite I wanna use I don't have a garden lol. 2 plants and some cat grass for my girls cat

9. I'm intrested also to hear how u do ur grows.

10. Right now im trying a new way with sip buckets hooked to a controller bucket with coco and house and garden nutes with 1000w..girls are loving it so far :)

11. I hope to make enough money to afford a hps and mh combo lamp maybe harvest :) but man I gotta sleep 7:52 am still haven't slept gotta big day of that free ps3 game dead nation tomorrow but broo post ur babes and setup or message sum pics to meh dieing to see bhow da pros do.

12. Dead nation? Isn't that the game where one stick moves you and the other stick shoots in whatever direction you push it. ? If that's it. I love that game.

13. no its not a twin stick shooter what ur talkin bout sounds like I mad3 a game with zombies in it lol litterly the title but nah its one stick moves right stick aims R 1 is shoot L1 to throw equipment nades flares ect. and L 2 is some sprint move to get away from mobs

14. its also co op and above head view....and free

15. uh oh.... not shure if ur still following but I just found out cold water is bad .... and if I've been basically using cold str8 from fridge water how bad did I fuck them

16. ForumRunner_20130327_073357.png

ForumRunner_20130327_073416.png

ForumRunner_20130327_073829.png

ForumRunner_20130327_073829.png

ForumRunner_20130327_074005.png

ForumRunner_20130327_074100.png

Attached Files:

17. id like to kno if temps and humidty are ok not rlly any way I know how to control either but just wanna know also those 2 plants ploanted same time when I transplanted from starter substantial root size diffrence the little sick one had small lead root and barely any others the other one wich is an autoflower..... I think lol that root was fucking all the way down a week in with plenty of friends is my lil one gonna die? I also have 3 seeds of short ryder auto flower and 4 seeds of swiss cheese not auto so I got some chances at doin it wright

18. Turn your exhaust fan around so it blows out not in hence exhaust. It will help with your temps and humidity. Hope I helped and good luck.

19. haha I know but I tin foiled thbe wrong side but I'm not worried of tooo hot tooo cold idk if u saw the thermostat but it reads like 71 and its around that all tie highes is 83..... today

20. Ya negative pressure will help keep the bugs and mildew spores out to and also you'd know exactly how much fresh air your exchanging for your babies.