Am I different?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GeTTeR, Jan 14, 2014.

1. [quote name="GabeBrown" post="19340135" timestamp="1389733454"]Lol this has me laughing man! And I'm not one of those dudes that wacks it daily. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Hell no ya gotta wack it at least twice a day. You got rookie numbers step it up thats how you stay alert and focused.

2. Okay real advice you gotta look at it as this girl you're in "love" with are you gonna marry her because if not then it'll be a break up and ask yourself does she see herself with you in the end. Because trust me you dont wanna fall in love with the girl and a year later think everythings perfect and it just ends with no reason what so ever that will kill you. So be smart with it and you dont have to have sex with every girl you like but you also cant say you will only have secx with the girl perfect for you because she could come around tomorrow it could be this girl OR it could be in 40 years from now. Idk man take my advice or dont but at least try to get something from it to make your decision. Trust me falling out of love is just waiting to happen if you are in love and it will kill you.

3. [quote name="chinesei's" post="19355120" timestamp="1389926746"]Okay real advice you gotta look at it as this girl you're in "love" with are you gonna marry her because if not then it'll be a break up and ask yourself does she see herself with you in the end. Because trust me you dont wanna fall in love with the girl and a year later think everythings perfect and it just ends with no reason what so ever that will kill you. So be smart with it and you dont have to have sex with every girl you like but you also cant say you will only have secx with the girl perfect for you because she could come around tomorrow it could be this girl OR it could be in 40 years from now. Idk man take my advice or dont but at least try to get something from it to make your decision. Trust me falling out of love is just waiting to happen if you are in love and it will kill you.[/quote]I feel you dude. The more that I ok it thought into it I feel like I need to make a move with this girl. She's is into me and im into her were both passive people but if I wait for life to come to me I might lose my chance. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #24 Hello there!, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Lol don't try to start a relationship thinking about marriage. That's just asking for trouble.

I can't think of anything else to add to what you've been advised, so I'm here for the results :smoking:

5. [quote name="Sand box" post="19355149" timestamp="1389927033"]Lol don't try to start a relationship thinking about marriage. That's just asking for trouble.I can't think of anything else to add to what you've been advised, so I'm here for the results :smoking:[/quote]Im not going in thinking about marriage. At least now now lol. Im 18 the last thing I want is to leave my house and then get locked down again. I won't die on you guys either so ill be keeping you guys updated :)Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I mean relationships are either marry the chick or not. Just dont get hurt is all dude.

7. Hurting is learning :p

8. [quote name="chinesei's" post="19355193" timestamp="1389927405"]I mean relationships are either marry the chick or not. Just dont get hurt is all dude.[/quote]That is the end goal yea. But I'll lose focus of the present if I try and look into the future to far. You know what I mean?Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="Sand box" post="19355204" timestamp="1389927462"]Hurting is learning :p[/quote]So true but wish it wasn't hahaha. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. [quote name="Sand box" post="19355204" timestamp="1389927462"]Hurting is learning :p[/quote]I loved that movie lol in your pic

11. I was the same way, then I had a FWB and my sex drive got kickstarted.

Dont worry about whats normal, just be true to yourself, hell in this day and age, different is better

12. [quote name="GabeBrown" post="19355215" timestamp="1389927544"]That is the end goal yea. But I'll lose focus of the present if I try and look into the future to far. You know what I mean?Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]I understand 100% just be aware of whats gonna come enjoy today but also look at the future it'll help youre right but also take what im saying into account what youre thinking and how i think together will make you 100% ready for whats to come idk man good luck seems to me like youre a great person.

13. [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19355271" timestamp="1389928103"]I was the same way, then I had a FWB and my sex drive got kickstarted.Dont worry about whats normal, just be true to yourself, hell in this day and age, different is better[/quote]I hope so. She told me im the most interesting person that she has met lol. So im assuming its a good thing to an extent that im different. Thanks for the kind words. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [quote name="chinesei's" post="19355275" timestamp="1389928136"]I understand 100% just be aware of whats gonna come enjoy today but also look at the future it'll help youre right but also take what im saying into account what youre thinking and how i think together will make you 100% ready for whats to come idk man good luck seems to me like youre a great person.[/quote]Yeah I got you. I mean I sometimes like to pull the ignorance card and ignore the future to enjoy the present but its important for me to look to the future every now and a then to see if im following the right path. And thanks for saying what you said. I dont like to say it but sometimes im insecure. Talking on here is building me up. Go GCSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Duuuuuuuuuuuude, make a move, that aint the kind of complement that gets thrown about all willy nilly, sounds like shes into you.

A good way to tell, hang out with her, maybe a get a little fucked up (preferably high, alcohol can help or hurt) and just look into each others eyes, you can tell a lot from someones eyes, desire being one of them

16. #36 Hello there!, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Gabriel! May I call you Gabriel?

You, Gabriel, are a stellar person. Sensible, handsome, down-to-earth, interesting, and with a kickass name! You, as a stand-up upstart young gentleman, have a long, exciting road ahead of you. Do you want to start down that road alone and lonely, Gabe? Or do you want a beautiful lady who you are strongly interested in, and feels the same way about you, to accompany you on the beginning of this fantastic ride?

Gabe, you're one swell dude. You've got nothing to worry about. Get jazzed up, to jazz her up, so you can jive to jazz tomorrow.

:cool:

17. [quote name="LuxTenebris" post="19355360" timestamp="1389928906"]Duuuuuuuuuuuude, make a move, that aint the kind of complement that gets thrown about all willy nilly, sounds like shes into you.A good way to tell, hang out with her, maybe a get a little fucked up (preferably high, alcohol can help or hurt) and just look into each others eyes, you can tell a lot from someones eyes, desire being one of them[/quote]Dude we do this haha. Sometimes this might sound weird but we get high and don't say anything. We just enjoy being near each other. Idk how to describe it. I probably should make the move then right!!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Sounds like youre already on home plate, just dont realize it yet ;)

How you should act depends on the circumstance, passionate, under a full moon kind of stuff, go for a kiss.

In less magical circumstances, just tell her, that you really like her, but were too shy (or whatever your ultimate reason is) to say so, but you just feel like it needs to be said

19. [quote name="Sand box" post="19355378" timestamp="1389929072"]Gabriel! May I call you Gabriel?You, Gabriel, are a stellar person. Sensible, handsome, down-to-earth, interesting, and with a kickass name! You, as a stand-up upstart young gentleman, have a long, exciting road ahead of you. Do you want to start down that road alone and lonely, Gabe? Or do you want a beautiful lady who you are strongly interested in, and feels the same way about you, to accompany you on the beginning of this fantastic ride?Gabe, you're one swell dude. You've got nothing to worry about. Get jazzed up, to jazz her up, so you can jive to jazz tomorrow. :cool:[/quote]Haha you can call me that my man. Thanks a lot with the advice you have been giving me. I really cant wait to hang out with her tomorrow. I feel like I have the community behind me to make the move. I cant wait to make you guys proud. And your right man. Why take life alone, Im going to keep focus and see what she says to walking down the trail with me. Your a true friend man!!Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Now if you'll just invest in these stocks..