Am I different?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GeTTeR, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hello guys first off hope your having a good day and thanks for taking the time to read I am an 18 year old who is going through his last year of high school. I'm making a lot of decisions right now on what I want to do in my life. To me it seems that everyone around me is hooking up or having some sort of relationship with someone. I'm always left out and feeling awkward. Not to say I don't talk to girls but it seems that all they want to be with me is friends. I'm out going and funny or at least I try to be and I'm working on a girl now but I don't know. I don't have a "sex drive" per say. I'm still a virgin. I don't see the need or push that others do to just go out and have sex ya know? I joke and tell people that I'm A sexual but in actuality I really feel like I am haha. No one seems special to me (except the girl I'm talking to now). But long story short..Is how do you guys think I should go about finding a "sex drive" or will to actually commit to a girl for at least a small period of time. (My last gf was about 2 years ago haha not to say I haven't messed around woth others in that time frame) Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Stop masturbating

3. [quote name="vengeance23" post="19340125" timestamp="1389733355"]Stop masturbating[/quote]Lol this has me laughing man! And I'm not one of those dudes that wacks it daily. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ur gay if u have no sexual attraction to females..sorry bro

5. It's true though. This will help with the current girl you are talking to. I've been trying to quit, my record is 3 weeks. I'm a 20 year old virgin and Ihave a date lined up for the wweekend, that'll be my first ever.

6. Your problem is you need to whack it at least once a day.

7. every other less its summer

8. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19340143" timestamp="1389733539"]Ur gay if u have no sexual attraction to females..sorry bro[/quote]No trust me I do haha. I just don't feel like putting in the work to get around to doing anything with them. Ya feel me?Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 lFourTwenty, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014

Yea I feel you dog you rather blaze up with the homies

You need a girl that smokes weed

10. U will find out one day who u truly are We are natural and wild

11. I'm different, yeah I'm different.. God I hate that song..

Anyway, no I think that's perfectly fine! If anything that just says a lot about you, and it's not a bad thing by any means. You're a sweet boy :)
    I think what you're looking for is meaningful sex and that's how it should be. You're of a rare breed

12. #12 TheRealGOM, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    You're different, but not in a bad way. I was 22 before I found a girl I wanted to sleep with. I'm attracted sexually to personality; that said I can't date someone who doesn't take care of themselves let alone fuck them. It's been almost a year since I've been in a relationship that I give a fuck about. Not dating in the area I live in anymore because there's no quality here; it's like walmart, the women are cheap and are for a reason.

I'm with the poster above, you're looking for something real; wait until you find someone that will fulfill what you're looking for and don't settle on getting laid. I guarantee you, it's worth it.

Looks like we live in similar places.

14. Sure you are i was the same way but i did it just so people would stop teasing me which was fucking stupid. First girl i really wanted was one i loved. It happens. When you get with a girl you're attracted to beyond just looking at you'll feel it kick in. Take my advice with a grain of salt since i turned out gay but hey i know the feels man. It's not a bad thing.

15. [quote name="TheRealGOM" post="19341897" timestamp="1389751727"]You're different, but not in a bad way. I was 22 before I found a girl I wanted to sleep with. I'm attracted sexually to personality; that said I can't date someone who doesn't take care of themselves let alone fuck them. It's been almost a year since I've been in a relationship that I give a fuck about. Not dating in the area I live in anymore because there's no quality here; it's like walmart, the women are cheap and are for a reason.I'm with the poster above, you're looking for something real; wait until you find someone that will fulfill what you're looking for and don't settle on getting laid. I guarantee you, it's worth it.[/quote]Will do. Haha. Thanks for the response. I feel like I am attracted to personality too. You couldn't have put it better. The girl im talking to now is the same way. I just don't want to mess up with her. She's the first girl I met that is the way she is. You know a girl with no mind games. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="SiriusWolff" post="19353821" timestamp="1389913349"]Sure you are i was the same way but i did it just so people would stop teasing me which was fucking stupid. First girl i really wanted was one i loved. It happens. When you get with a girl you're attracted to beyond just looking at you'll feel it kick in. Take my advice with a grain of salt since i turned out gay but hey i know the feels man. It's not a bad thing.[/quote]Thanks for sharing. Im sure coming out isn't easy. I'm just wanting for love. I feel like the girl im talking to now really cares and puts effort into talking to me. She's older (21) and has a good head on her shoulders. I just don't want to rush things wo th her and mess up a relationship but then again if I don't pull the trigger and kiss her or something I feel we will stay as friends. Should I take the leap here and see how it goes? Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="Yadda" post="19341853" timestamp="1389751284"]I'm different, yeah I'm different.. God I hate that song..Anyway, no I think that's perfectly fine! If anything that just says a lot about you, and it's not a bad thing by any means. You're a sweet boy :)I think what you're looking for is meaningful sex and that's how it should be. You're of a rare breed[/quote]Thanks for your response it means a lot to hear something like that. I'm hoping that it will work out woth the girl im talking to. (Not to have sex but to date). Im glad to see a lot of positive responses too. Makes me not feel alone haha. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #18 El Duderino, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014

its a funny song with a funnier video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QKlmMT8II

leopard print onezie and gorilla shoes... he dresses like a 7 year old.

You gotta make your intentions obvious at some point or like you said it will go to the friend zone. After that you run the risk of losing her or having it work out which is a really hard place to come from. I'd say tell her when it feels right and she's vibing too. Best of luck man you never know how it will work out but i wish you the best. I love hearing these stories end happily ^_^.

20. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19340251" timestamp="1389734567"]Yea I feel you dog you rather blaze up with the homiesYou need a girl that smokes weed[/quote]My nigga^ thats the mindset ya gotta have fuck chicks dude