Am I black?

Discussion in 'General' started by 3WayEnt., Apr 24, 2015.

1. My skin is very much white. But I am a third Sicilian.. and North African showed up on a DNA test that I did.. and I know it is connected to being Sicilian but they say that if you have any African in your blood that you are indeed black..

2. Well of course you are, Patrice, and how is the afterlife?

3. My grandfather's Nigerian. Does that make me black? I'm fairly white. Is nice to be able to take the sun I admit. 

4. Phew, don't get Me started.. miss this man dearly. Listen to him everyday on youtube in old opie and Anthony appearances

Well.. as a Sicilian, I am the n----- of the white world.. and with the African blood being confirmed, all be it not much at all but it showed up, I wonder if I can start considering Myself black lol

Not sure mate, but first an foremost you're a person, not some profanity. Terms such as that are just needless.

Also, reminds me of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

6. Maybe you are an albino Ethiopian

[​IMG]

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxOR3x8FBQ

Patrice died?!?!

About five years ago, sadly.

For real? I'm sad now.

11. Correct me if im wrong but didnt the human race start in africa? If thats true then I guess were all black.

12. we're all brothers from another mother

13. I'm going to guess you're olive. Most Mediterraneans are. Whitish, tan easy, dark hair, dark eyes? Most people would consider you white. Only someone hard pressed about some Aryan shit wouldn't.

Most people have African in them.

14. [​IMG]

15. go to the hood and tell everyone your black

16. For the record, you can be Negroid and white and you can be Caucasoid and black. They're not exclusive.

17. How much are those tests Tha determine ethnicity?

18. very insightful

What difference does it make when you can be transracial? You can be any race you want now.