Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I being Scammed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 520domtblazeitlol, Jul 11, 2017.

1. I came across someone who was trying to sell me 400mg of weed gummy pack for 90$. Is that a horrible price? Southern in Also is each gummy 20mg or 400? Never done edibles before

2. It's usually total, not individual. So I'd say yes, that's a crazy price.. doesn't surprise me tho -.-

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It depends where you are. At my dispensary, 100mg goes for between $20 and $27. So $90 for 400mg would be right in that ballpark.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. You are being gullible and robbed. Have some fiscal responsibility.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I didn't say I bought it, I just quoted the prices. Edibles are not my thing.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Well you saved yourself the disappointment of losing 90 bucks for a nonexistent high. Same amount of money could get you legitimately high with actual herb, the only authentic way to feel high, for easily an entire month.

Budgeting and finance 101.

7. It is the price for a pack of 20 gummies not per gummy

8. 20 400mg gummies for 90 :laughing: you can get 4 1000mg edibles at our shop for that price. Fuck is he thinking?