Am I being a spoiled brat?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by slightlysto0pid, Nov 20, 2011.

1. You could encourage your bf to start doing things to become successful. Just find investors then give them a nice fat interest rate. Many venture capitalists are out looking for opps. Lately I have been noticing franchises to be a safe investment. You can start a subway with literally 10K and you can make a good 1 mill in about 10 years off subway net. So yeah when people say they can't make money I say they are just lazy. Many opportunities even in this economy. It just takes effort and strategy to make the big $$$$

2. You can be a real man and not have alot of money. I don't measure a good relationship by how much a person spends on me, unless it's his time.

3. I completely agree. What I am saying is that it is not manly at all to not take your gf out to dinner once in a while. Especially an anniversary. No excuses not too. And not to mention the OP sounds like a good gf. I know I would be extremely flattered and touched that a girl I care about cares enough about me to get me a gift. Its the message behind it and that message is that she cares. A bowl is not a proper anniversary gift. To me gifts aren't about the actual gift they are about the message of love and compassion and thinking of others. I don't need chicks to buy me gifts, if I really want something I will just get it myself but it truly makes me feel amazing when a chick I care about cares about me. That is a gift itself.

4. Is everyone just going ignore her calling people "Jive Asses". Lol! That's hilarious.

Now all of you Jive Turkeys leave this girl alone!

5. I dig it!

6. Should've got him more if you ask me - maybe a sandwich here and there. A beer when he's old enough to drink. Throw in a foot rub too. And don't fuck it unless you suck it. Simple as that.

7. I'm broke as fuck, but I'm not breaking my back to make my girl happy. I'll spend money here n there taking her out to eat, but I prefer to cook for her. Other than that, I don't mind spending a little going out doing different things. I took a yoga class with her, that was fun. Even bought my baby a board so we can skate together now(fucking kick ass).

8. You are a great boyfriend. I love it when my boyfriend does little things to bring us closer together, like buying a video game he knows I'll enjoy or printing out the lyrics to a song he wants me to sing with him.

I don't care what he buys me as long as he does things to keep our relationship solid and fun.

Like I said, for our anniversary we did nothing that special. I mean, he did buy me taco bell, rented movies and gave me a hell of a backrub. That's enough for me. :D

9. shit like this is the reason i love not having an anniversary. me and my girl have no idea the date we started dating. it was a friendship that became a hookup that turned into a relationship. I spoil her and buy her flowers randomnly, fuck depending on a day to celebrate a relationship. after youre together a few years it gets monotonous. wait til you get married to celebrate it and it actually means something.

10. didn't save up cash for 1yr anniversary?

and he's 18?

no wai. :rolleyes:

11. #91 slightlysto0pid, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Lmao you just sound mad submissive and lame to me, go suck off the "good dudes of Grass City" and stop getting so worked up over the damn internet, fucking losers. I'll bet 50 dollars that you're just some lonely homely looking chick, honestly you're just really annoying and I know lots of girls like you, you're not unique and you're not cool, get over yourself and get off the internet and go get a life. Of course you get along just fine on this site with mostly males because you sound extremely submissive, boring, and eager to please.

I didn't call everyone jive asses, get your facts straight. I admitted where I was wrong and if people are going to be rude to me and stereotype to me then they can handle what I throw back at them but then again maybe they can't because then they wouldn't get so worked up over the internet. I didn't know people took the internet so seriously, damn. Nobody is pissed at you, it's just funny when people take the internet up the ass lmfaoo whatever I'm done with this thread even though it's funny.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

12. #92 JuicyGoose, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011

Oh, so now you have to insult me to feel like tough shit. Ooookay.

Sorry, for calling it like i sees it. :D;)

And, hahahahaha, submissive? I'm anything but. In fact, I'm a bitch... I'm sure most of the guys on here can agree with that.

Girls like you piss me off because you're the stereotypical chick looking for guys to give her anything.

13. Haha I'm like five feet tall and one hundred pounds soaking wet, I wish I could "be tough" but clearly I'm not intimidating. Read my posts if you're going to criticize me, I clearly stated that I don't expect shit to be handed to me. If you're going to argue and buzz around like an annoying ass fly then get your facts straight.

14. Wow, you have such a way with words.

You wanted criticized... if you can't handle what was said then get the fuck out.

Happy Thanksgiving. :D

15. [quote name='"slightlysto0pid"']

Lmao you just sound mad submissive and lame to me, go suck off the "good dudes of Grass City" and stop getting so worked up over the damn internet, fucking losers. I'll bet 50 dollars that you're just some lonely homely looking chick, honestly you're just really annoying and I know lots of girls like you, you're not unique and you're not cool, get over yourself and get off the internet and go get a life. Of course you get along just fine on this site with mostly males because you sound extremely submissive, boring, and eager to please.

I didn't call everyone jive asses, get your facts straight. I admitted where I was wrong and if people are going to be rude to me and stereotype to me then they can handle what I throw back at them but then again maybe they can't because then they wouldn't get so worked up over the internet. I didn't know people took the internet so seriously, damn. Nobody is pissed at you, it's just funny when people take the internet up the ass lmfaoo whatever I'm done with this thread even though it's funny.[/quote]

You're such a jive turkey! You're dissing her for being a member of a forum you've recently joined. That's so jive of you.

16. Hahaha. Not all 18 year olds are like that though. When I was 18 I was starting my first business lol. You just gotta try hard at a young age to succeed.

17. Oh yeah, and you owe me 50 bucks. I have a life, I am not like anyone you've ever met and I'm certainly not "homely" or lonely.

18. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

Oh yeah, and you owe me 50 bucks. I have a life, I am not like anyone you've ever met and I'm certainly not "homely" or lonely.[/quote]

Why are you even still fighting with this jive turkey

19. I am 6 feet tall, weigh 275 and scare off a lot of people. I hit the heavy bag daily to allow me to knock people out.

The girl staying with me is 105 pounds and has to stand on her toes to try to get to eye level with me. I can actually look cleanly over her head.

I am still intimidated by her because I wouldn't hit her in any circumstance while at the same time she would hit me. If I laid a finger on her, even in self defense I wouldn't be getting any sympathy from the police.

You are needy, annoying and rather dim witted. Your only response to very valid criticism of your current relationship troubles is insulting people. 95% of the people in this thread have stated you are in the wrong and that you need to change/talk to your boyfriend.

Once again, if someone calls you a horse.... You came here looking for advice, you got said advice, you didn't like the advice and now you are insulting people... Keep it up and somebody might give your boyfriend a call/email directing him to your post.

20. Hey now, she bet me 50 bucks. I might not be poor, but 50 bucks is always welcome, let me collect, man. :p