Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I Baked? Or buzzed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420bonghits, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I feel like my eyes are slow n droopy and heavy eye lids.. I feel kinda numb and tingly.. What is this? I took like 6 bong hits:confused:

2. did u pull a miley cyrus and forget to clear the bong?

3. You smoked some indica my friend ... prepare to be couchlocked haha!

4. Only you can really make that determination, but after 6 bong hits.. you're more likely than not, stoned! :D

5. Fuck I wanted sativa... Imm so fuckedd man haha. 6 Hitss a lot for indica???

6. hahaha,how long ago did you take those 6 bong hits?:laughing:

7. like um 15 mins ago?

8. hahaha,i like how you said "What is this?" XDD hahaha. I don't know,you tell me,maybe your not baked or buzzed,maybe your high! :D no,your blitzed ,no, lifted~ :laughing:

9. If you have to ask if you're baked, then you're clearly not baked enough.

10. It depends on your bud man ... cant just tell because its indica.

If you mean six hits as in you cleared a bowl for each hit, then yeah thats A LOT!! haha

11. man you need to smoke a sativa so you wont get coughlocked:D

good sativa strains are durban poison,sour d, strawberry cough, super silver haze

12. No
    You're stoned