Am I an asshole?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Longdraw Magoo, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Sometimes I think I'm a so-called troll, but really have no idea if I am or not. I love reading threads and then interject some humor into the thread with some one or two sentence one liner (does that even make fucking sense?). Anyway, some of those threads are some serious shit and I rarely pick a topic that I know nothing about: Philosophy, hydroponics, real life stories. Anyway, the only reason I think I'm not a troll is because I would say the same shit even if I was in a room of people. So, as my subject line says, does that make me an asshole? For example, there was a serious thread on another forum where the discussion was about MRSA, a type of staph infection, and I entered the discussion with "Sorry I'm late for the staph meeting". I was high (like I am now) so I fell on the floor laughing my ass off, but no one faved the comment or replied to it. A few times I thought I was being funny and got replies that weren't too pleasant. I won't do the same thing again here, but let's just say I posted up on a thread about kids with down syndrome. Shoulda thought first on that one. So I've just bared all. I'm only trying to make people laugh, I know I'll never meet them face to face, so I can't see any reason they can't just skip right over what I wrote. Anyway, feel free to tell me to stop, but don't be an asshole about it (a possible cruel twist of fate). I need to know, because it's becoming addicting.

2. yeah your an assnugget

3. honestly the staph meeting joke was pretty funny

4. Your not a hole of ass. Keep it up

5. alot of people act like they are mad but really couldn't care less.

i personally dont give 2 fucks what anyone says or does, as long as they dont get in my way.

6. You probably should just realize you aren't funny. At least to the general population on this site, base on what you have said. Maybe your jokes don't have the correct tone to them. What sounds funny out loud or in your head might be in person. But textual humor has a certain level of difficulty. I just wouldn't try to be funny anymore, itwill help.

7. Yep, I liked the joke about the infection. I mean I know they can be deadly serious, but you have to joke sometimes. Its when people voice fucked up opinions that are clearly wrong that I get pissed off at times. Jokes are fine, but there is a time to joke and a time to go easy on people. If I do something like that I tend to like to actually attempt to contribute after at least, most times.

8. Okay, this is a tough decision. Who do I listen to. Two people with well over a thousand posts or another with just one. Thinking....thinking...thinking...

9. Laughed so hard at the staph infection joke lol but I am so glad my girl doesn't care I'm an asshole

10. Nah, just seems like you really want people to think you're funny. To the point that it bothers you and you make a thread because other people don't find you as funny as you find yourself. We all know that one guy that tries way too hard to be funny, and you kind of have to uncomfortably fake laugh at their bad jokes/antics. Don't be that guy, sometimes less is more.

The staph meeting was good shit though lol