Am I an Alcoholic?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TOKRFRED, Oct 19, 2015.

1. #21 jmick, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2015
    Sorry to get off topic, but like another poster said, unless it affects your life in a negative way, alcohol use is like anything else that over consumption can impact your life/health.

Rx meds, McDonalds, ice cream...the list is never ending...

edit: I forgot about jerking off

2. #22 guod, Oct 20, 2015
    This

This

This

And this. You should be good bro!

Bottoms up!!! :D

3. This

This

This

</blockquote>Am I an alcoholic? This is my second beer of the night!

Attached Files:

4. Ha!! Sorry, no. Your gonna have to work on it a bit...

5. According to the anti-alcohol Mafia, anybody who drinks AT ALL is an alcoholic.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. You drink one, sometimes two days a week, and are asking if you're an alcoholic? GTFO.

7. This

This

</blockquote>

I must be shitfaced -- your post looks like jibberish. [​IMG]

I must be an alcoholic! [​IMG]

8. REPORTED!!!!!!!!:angry:

"After I sober up"...

9. In an earlier life in another house, my neighbors and I all drinked to excess. One neighbor's house was the usual gathering spot, and he had a bulletin board in one room with pinned up cartoons all over it. If we saw something good, we cut it out and pinned it up.

The only one I can really remember came from (probably) a Hustler magazine. It showed some drunk guy on a bed, the place littered with beer cans, and he's jerking off.

The caption said: "I'm so drunk I don't know who I'm fucking." [​IMG]

10. #31 Mid man, Oct 20, 2015
    I know your 40+ lol, but drunk driving has been illegal for like, 70-80 years dude your not that old. The penalties also started to get bad ~40 years ago

Also OP 3 drinks is nothing (especially considering your weight), I drink maybe once every couple months, and am very skinny and 3 drinks doesn't do much more than a buzz...

11. I'm 65, and yes there were drunk driving laws on the books here in NYS when I was growing up, but they were RARELY ever used. Even when drunks were involved in accidents.

You already think I'm bullshitting you, so I won't bother telling you any stories about what we did back then because there's NO WAY you would believe them.

12. Was the same over here.

Drink driving law's were in place but ignored by all, it only became an issue if you were involved in an accident. I drank and drove for years. If anyone was convicted it was viewed as harsh and unlucky.

Things have changed big time here now though, getting done for drink driving now will mean you are viewed as a pariah by society.

13. Lol word for word that was almost the exact same thing my father told me about his youthful drinking.

14. Alcoholism isn't so much gaged by how much we drink as it is how much we rely on it - and why.

15. It's sad and scary how easily I can put a fifth down by myself

16. youre not an alcoholic. if it doesnt get in the way of other aspects of your life then youre fine. i also drink on occasion only to get drunk. never drink socially tho. im a nasty drunk :(

[​IMG]

17. Yup, same here.

Modern American crimes, starting with the most severe:

- Drunk driving

- Anti-feminist
    - Being white
    - Speaking certain words
    - Criticizing government
    - Murder
    - Rape
    - Robbery

18. Real question is am I an alcoholic I do only drink on the weekends sometimes 1 out of ever 3 weekends I don't drink I would suppose... So I get drunk at least 5 times a month and at most 8times a month well... Maybe 10 idk I usually never wake up from a day of drinking and crave alcohol... After a day of drinking I will be cool for about a week then start craving it again.

I mostly crave alcohol when i feel servilely bored or when I feel that weed is not getting me high anymore and I need something stronger... Lol that's not good but it's the truth my tolerance depends on how much i smoke the day before... I also should mention that when I get drunk weighing 140pounds I don't really feel drunk into I have Took at least 8-9 shots.... I pretty sure I max over 30 shots before because when I get stupid drunk I don't just pass out i black out and still drink why I am unconscious. I did this multiple of times that's the main reason I slowed down and kinda stop drinking in general I'm only 19 and I can tell that drinking is a serious issue... But I never really craved it I just like getting super fuck up.... My hangovers are so bad a lot of times I wake up still fuck up and by the time I start feeling the Hangover it's about to be dark.... Haha the things I have done I'm so surprised I never really have the feeling of wanting to drink.... I think weed help me out a lot from becoming addition because I tend to abuse things use them to the max.... Same with weed... I just can't slow down

19. Reminds me of a couple years ago when I was in Switzerland. I stayed in a small hostel and in the morning the owners fixed me up with a coffee with peach schnapps. That's the way to start a day! Also a cigarette vending machine was there for my convenience. The Swiss know how to be.