Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i allergic to weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by engaged44, Jul 23, 2011.

1. so i notice when i smell really really good weed i start to sneeze uncontrollably...i can smoke it fine and have no problems but it's really weird.

it's the same kind of sneeze i get with my allergies from pollen and the grass outside.

what do you guys think? i still think it's safe to smoke because i have been doing it for 3 years and never had a problem. it's weird that i do sneeze when i smell reallly good weed though.

2. i think you need 2 drink whiskey and put some hair on your chest.

3. If you can smoke it I would guess you're probably not allergic.

4. It is possible to be allergic to cannabis. Perhaps you shouldn't touch it? Instead just smoke lol. Some people get allergic reactions when they touch it but when they smoke it they are fine.

5. this seems to be the case as i am always ok after i smoke it lol. but yeah it is very similar to an allergy sneeze and it def. is the pot because it's instantly after i sneeze.

6. You're spidey senses are tingling inside of your nose and it tickles so you sneeze the end