Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am i addicted to weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Oct 23, 2010.

1. So since the start of summer i have been getting high on an everyday basis. Missing one day out of a week max. For 2 months of that period i smoked a lot of sour diesel everyday. Like as much as 4 grams a day. I also smoked everyday for the last 2 weeks. I didn't smoke today and by like 3 i was feeling sick. I had eaten that morning but didn't feel hungry at all during the day. My stomach started hurting and i got a headache. I smoked a bowl ate and now i feel okay but still have a headache. Now im thinking maybe im addicted to weed and i need to smoke more. Or maybe the stuff i got recently was laced because someone told me this kid laces and sells cheap weed. Idk what do you think?

2. You simply got a stomach ache and headache because (Stomach ache from not eating), headache also from not eating, but I'd assume that you didn't drink much that day either, resulting in a headache.

You cant become addicted to smoking weed:wave:

3. Get your flame suit on OP. I'm gonna sit back and watch this one play out.

4. you cant get addicted to weed, n000b *trolololololl*

:V

5. Dude, dude, dude..... just relax

6. Yea i didn't think this out before i posted it.

7. Wonering if you're addicted.. Isn't that pushing it? Just about everyone gets symptoms like you described if they've smoked every day for months and suddenly stop - no appetite, general shitty feeling - it happens

8. How to know if you're addicted to weed

1) Ask yourself the question "Am I addicted to weed?"

2) Respond to that question with a truthful answer

3) If the answer for question two was anything else other than "no" go back to question 1)

9. ha ha i wonder how long some stoners would spend on that question xD
    +rep for making me laugh

10. hehe, this is a silly post. you cannot become physically addicted to weed, but i suppose you could become somewhat "psychologically" addicted if you're fiending for it every day. i love to smoke every day (although i'm starting a t-break tomorrow), but i'm not addicted by any means.

11. well if it was laced it is possible and you should find a different dealer asap, however "lacing" is alot rarer than people think, marijuana itself is not physically addictive and causes no withdrawal symptoms so your headache and stomach ache are not related. however its habit forming which is why uve been smoking so much because lets be honest, weed...well its fuckin awesome

12. You know getting an occasional headache and stomachache is normal, right?
    As someone else said, it was probably from not eating (lack of munchies maybe).

13. You better go light up a bowl before this gets worse

14. If its interferring with your daily life, you struggle to do things if your not stoned, then your addicted.

15. #15 jewsmoka, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010

I made this account just to tell you that you are wrong, and i know this first hand.
    to op i dont have physical withdrwal. what i get i wouldnt even call withdrawl. i just get really fucking bored and think about weed the whole time.

16. laced weed is cheaper than regular weed cause no one wants laced weed and its harder to sell. Am i right?

17. You can get mentally addicted to anything. If you do something habitually, then all of a sudden stop, of course there's going to be an adjustment period.

18. Its laced omfg

19. yes, you are most likely experiencing mild withdrawal symptoms. don't believe the hype.

20. The answer to you question is...no. You are not addicted to weed, NOW GO SMOKE A BOWL! :bongin: