Am I about to Pipe this chick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mystyclpork, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Theres this girl ive known since like middle school when we were dating for not very long... but we've always been nice/good friends to each other in high school and now its our second yr of college.

SO, I ran into this chick like 3 weeks ago at walmart with my buddy and she looked fine as hell. I asked if she was still smoking at all and she confirmed that as well. She left for vaca in florida that day and came back a week ago. Since then she let me know when her parents werent home during the day so we could just burn one at her crib.

And today is the day:hello:... She had asked me the other day what I was doing monday and she said come over through a certain time period that her rents were gone again, gives me her address, tells me her neighbors cant be outside and that she will have me park my car in her garage*....Wut?

If were alone in her big ass house there is absolutely no way I'm walking out without piping her cause I feel she wants this, But she hasn't given mee alot of that texting foreplay if ya'll know what i mean with the smiley faces and shit.. Oh ya she has a boyfriend too.

Is my old-time friend/ex girlfriend giving signs of just being nice or is she trying to hide me so she can have me all to herslef?!? <-- that would be nice:p:smoke:

2. hmmmmm.. she could JUST want to smoke and chill with you without having to fuck you tho. :)

3. Yeah you aren't getting any pussy

4. Sounds like your gonna get laid, if you play it right. Dont mention her boyfriend, when you guys are just chilling make the first move, like go sit right next to her or cuddle and what not. Look into her eyes if she wants to you guys could start hooking up, then use your hands until she cant take it anymore and wants sex.

Post your results

5. I'm jealous bra, there is always an optimal way to go about things so make sure you do that

6. Oh and I she probably wants you alone for 2 reasons.
    1. To have sex
    2. So her parents won't she's cheating on you

7. Doesn't sound like you are getting any man. I'd say her parents aren't cool with her 'habit' so she thought it'd be a good time to have a friendly stoner come over to her house and have a sesh while the opportunity is fresh.

But play it cool, watch for signals and see what happens, I've definitely been wrong before.

8. Definitely don't fuck her the first chance you get. Play it like your not bothered about the sex that will make her like shit this guy is hella different and spark her interest in you more then 2nd time take her to town like no other and then she's yours when you want

9. I do not see poon in your future
    [​IMG]

10. dude she just wants to smoke...if she didn't have a boyfriend you might have had a chance if you put some work in but someone is already piping that, sorry.

11. "texting foreplay"

Holy shit, I wish I lived in the 40's.

And dude.. it doesn't sound like she's interested in hooking up at all.. especially if she's got a boyfriend she could do anytime..

You're thinking with the wrong head, you must not have been laid for a long time..

12. You need to play it cool dude.
    If you want to tap this girl you have to give her what her boyfriends not giving her already.

Cancel the 'date'. Tell her you have to do something and invite her round yours for a big smoke out.
    All that's going to happen is, you'll end up chilling but she'll be constantly paranoid about her parents coming back or her boyfriend finding out your smoking with her.

Gotta keep women chill if you want to get in them.

13. #13 Established Pilot, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    Im going to keep it G with you. Ive been in this situation many times. Piped chicks who ive known in HS, but never spoke to, saw them in college and beat it up.

So if your game is right, then yes you likely are gonna get some pussy. Congrats

Make sure your stroke is right and if you a quickie, well you better be ready for a round 2.

But the car in the garage thing, she just prob has nosy neighbors who would call her rents if they saw you or your car.

Smoke her out. talk to her a lil and eventually slip a lil sumn into the conversation to see if shes interested. Just a lil sumn SLIGHTLY sexual to test the waters. after that, your method may vary from mine, but you better make it happen

NOTE: If she gives it up at first effort well then definately smash. WRAP UP. but realize that any girl who gives it up at first opportunity is just like you. She wanted the dick as much as you wanted the pussy. She likely will not shape up to be a long term gf or relationship. The most you will prob get from a girl who gives it up like that is a fuck buddy relationship. and if your lucky a one when she doesnt talk to anyone about it...

I had a girl who gave it up second time. but we werent looking for a relationship. I smashed on and off for months. Pussy was nice. Ended up talking to her friend, and she ended up being friends with my ex.... Both my ex and the friend im talking to still dont know i smashed the chick... So best of both worlds..

PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT HOMIE!

14. this.

15. No one can see you around?

She has a boyfriend already.

16. theres only one way to find out geek

17. When i started to read the sentence about not getting any play i started to laugh out loud and then i read the last part about her having a BF. This is what it sounded like

Hahahahahawwwwwwww.....

18. if you wanna fuck a girl that has a BF, go for it. just remember that you have no idea if they use condoms or not and you have no idea if either of those 2 have any STD's. thats pretty gross IMO dude.

19. Not related to the topic but I'd probably stop saying "pipe" as a way of saying fuck.

20. Couldn't her bf just smoke her out ? Idk op it sounds like it could go either way but I like your chances and maybe you planted that seed awhile ago and now it's time to fuck the plant ... What's she look like