Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

am i a weird dude?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lethaface_187, Dec 3, 2011.

1. so i smoked a good fat bowl and i start thinking why dont i ever hit my bong ivr been using a little orange glass pipe and i really havent though bout using anythin else now my question is does anyone else have a bong that is just sitting there that havent used in a 1+ month and youve just been using a pipe

P.S (sorry if its hard to understand im pretty high right now lol:smoke:)

2. I used to always hit the bong but never the pipe... but thats understandable at least

3. I wouldn't say that's weird just what you prefer. I have a vaporizer but I still smoke blunts everyday.

4. yea me too thats all i would hit but latley ive just been hitting my piece and the worst part is i dont even wanna hit the bong :(

5. haha hilarious title

6. man, hit that bong. since i got my first bong i haven't touched a pipe. in fact i don't do anything but bongs and the occasional blunt, i just find joint/pipe smoke is too harsh now. i have muffin lungs, notable point.

7. Yah but that was cause I had a really shitty old acrylic bong that even though i cleaned real good still looked and smelled and tasty kinda nasty when you smoked it.

So I never use it but I have it lol.

8. Yeah that's normal haha. My friends and I usually just roll joints or use a bowl, even though one of us bought a new bong.

Sometimes you get lazy :p

9. lol me and my frend were joking about this.

he got too lazy to pack the bong after a while hahaha

10. I find that I always end up in a rotation and I alternate which of my pieces I use the most. Right now it's definitely been my pipe, but the gravity bong follows close behind because of how little weed you use.

11. I got a few bongs put a way, but when I'm not using them, I'm not using a pipe... I'm using other bongs.

12. Sometimes you don't wanna be lit as fuck sprawled out across the couch all day (which is what bongs do to me). No shame in that :p

13. bongs stank up everything therefore it only comes out on special occasions like a group sesh or something.

14. I have been smoking out of this tiny ass pipe for months, and haven't used my bong that I have in probably 2 months. It's just too much of a hassle to get out, fill, clean, etc.

15. Pipes are my go-to thing also, just much easier to set up then bubblers, bongs, vapes.. I like to pack a bit and smoke it right away.

16. what kind of bong do you have?

I have a Hi SI str8 tube and a few other bongs with a bunch of spoons and bubblers but 99 percent of the time I use the bongs.

17. Joints all the way! Used to smoke in bongs but found out that the high didn't last long for me in a bong. Joints on the other hand takes me high for a longer time.

18. Actually it doesn't matter as long as you're high!:smoke:

19. Get a new bong.