Am I a bitch or can we call this karma?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KelseyCannabis, Mar 16, 2012.

1. She feels so stupid after posting this, I don't think she's coming back to this thread lol.

2. that or she has a dick... and is more of a he

3. Take him to court and get him sent to jail.

Best revenge.

:smoke:

4. Age of consent in Canada is 16 isn't it?

5. that's karma for him and good karma for you if you 42 fake that creep.

6. #27 TheBlackCops, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    Take the money and report him to the police after you get it.
    Don't let anybody fuck with family.

7. take the money, buy the best weed possible, give it to me

problem solved

8. Take the money!! and tell him to send you nudes and put them on his Facebook!!!

9. 1. Get the money
    2. Send the money to me

10. My sister doesn't want me to call the cops she said she regrets the whole thing, and wants to forget about it. but if it were up to me i would call them. i don't want my sister to get mad at me lol.. anyways i did take his money and deleted the fb account. he wont stop texting my phone so i guess i have to get a new number lol. and i didn't give her any of it because it would seem like im payin her for sending someone pics lmao.. but yeah just thought i'd update you all lol .. happy toking :)

11. ahh you're from regina, now I understand

12. [quote name='"KelseyCannabis"']My sister doesn't want me to call the cops she said she regrets the whole thing, and wants to forget about it. but if it were up to me i would call them. i don't want my sister to get mad at me lol.. anyways i did take his money and deleted the fb account. he wont stop texting my phone so i guess i have to get a new number lol. and i didn't give her any of it because it would seem like im payin her for sending someone pics lmao.. but yeah just thought i'd update you all lol .. happy toking :)[/quote]

That's amazing, just keep in mind he has whatever info you gave him when he sent the money, whether that was a paypal or whatever you did.

So awesome though, godamn.

13. Why don't you be a responsible person, and call the police. Then, maybe he'll end up being a registered sex offender and not be able to do this to another person.

You really just used this as an oppurtunity to profit financially.

You're acting really selfishly, and not acting in your sister's best interest.

14. I'm not judging you but sending pictures at 13 ?! You were a damn child not a woman , and now your sister ?! I mean WTF

15. [quote name='"Runningw235"']

Why don't you be a responsible person, and call the police. Then, maybe he'll end up being a registered sex offender and not be able to do this to another person.

You really just used this as an oppurtunity to profit financially.

You're acting really selfishly, and not acting in your sister's best interest.[/quote]

Not only her sisters best intrest but the next little girl he's gonna dangle some tinfoil in front of

16. that's true I dind't think of that

you ought to report him

17. Yeah....he will do it again...there isn't even a question.

18. This guy has it coming.. karma is gonna get him and sometimes.. you gotta help karma finish the job ;)

19. u didn't give her any of the money? lol sounds like ur being pretty selfish now.. and to think I looked up to u!