am i a bad person for this?

Discussion in 'General' started by angstrom, Mar 25, 2012.

1. see, i didnt even do that much. i had not one ounce of concern at the time. thats what makes me think im subconsciously evil.

and thanks. ive never seen anyone wither under a punch like that unless it was on tv. he was as tall as me and at least as old as me, so it was fair. all it took was a relatively light hook to the jaw.

i learned a lesson last night. if someone starts talking about where they're from before you fight, they cant fight at all. its a defense mechanism. alot of people who fancy themselves gangsters think that where they're from and their big talk is gonna scare people. i dont even think that guy expected to have to back up his claims. he thought id be so terrified of his hoodness, as a corny whiteboy, that i'd be paralyzed by fear.

white people, dont be afraid of ghetto people. if you are in any shape at all you can take them. most of them are extremeeeeemly lazy.

2. The ones that talk a lot aren't threatening at all. Its the silent ones you gotta watch out for.

3. true that. the silent ones are plotting

4. After that you should have pulled his pants down and left a jar of vasoline beside him..That would really fuck up his mind.

5. Yeah, and their calm. Just waiting to strike. :devious:

Plus if you think about it you really shouldn't be talking during a confrontation you should be concentrating on technique etc. .

6. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

Yeah, and their calm. Just waiting to strike. :devious:

Plus if you think about it you really shouldn't be talking during a confrontation you should be concentrating on technique etc. .[/quote]

Very true. i am this way. I dont runmy mouth ( unless im fucking pissed) and im not that tall of a guy (5,6 140) but im built and fast. IME its the ones who act tough that get clapped out and its usually from the calm quiet one.

7. Haha even if I'm pissed I'll usually just stare them down, much more frightening when your all action and no talk. I only yell in rare cases where I get so pissed I don't remember the fight, but I hardly fight anymore, its not worth it.

8. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

Haha even if I'm pissed I'll usually just stare them down, only in rare cases, where I get so pissed I don't remember the fight, but I hardly fight anymore, its not worth it. Much more frightening when your all action and no talk.[/quote]

So true how fighting isnt worth it. Last
    week my friend ( who is 18 )was punched in the face for no reason. he then proceeded to fall down the stairs. Long story shprt my friend now has one eye. plus it was his birthday on fruday. GREAT Bday present eh?

9. Wow, thats fucking horrible.

Yeah its really not. You can end up dead or with a serious injury, or giving someone else one of those two.. A petty ass squabble just isn't worth it.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9z8F4fgj6Q]Chris Tucker - You got knocked the F*ck out - (Friday) - YouTube[/ame]

11. ha, if only smokey was there

12. "Oh, Snowww-flaake!?"
    "YEAH, I'm Comin' NIQQA!!"