Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Am I A Bad Person For Doing This?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SimplyBaked, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Ok so basically I've been good friends with my dealer for a few years and recently my brother bought some fake shit weed online and gave it to me since he had to quit to get a job. Its a half ounce of Hawaiian Haze and my dealer told me he would trade me a quarter of some bomb ass shit for the half ounce I have. Should I trade since he's just gonna sell to some stupid kids anyway? I mean I could get away selling it off for like $200 but whoever smokes it is gonna be pissed its like pretty much fake. Gimme some advice here. I can post pics of the half ounce if u wanna see it.

2. Are you willing to put yourself in danger over something as silly as this?

3. My dealer is gonna try the shit to see if he actually wants to trade.

4. Douche move.

5. There is no good and bad...only winners, and losers.

6. Listen to your intuition bra

7. If it's fake weed, then your brother wouldn't need to quit it to get a job.  And how do you get "pretty much fake"?  It is or it isn't, and if it's that spice shit, I hope someone slaps you down for doing anything with it.

8. I would trade... my "friend" once bought an eigth of fake weed. He then tried to sell it to me. We were 16 at the time. I started smoking when I was 11. He had just ztarted smoking... he's trying to convince me its real weed "itz maui wauwi brah, you ain't seen nothing like this....

Trade that shit brah. Evedyone is grimy as fuck and what your doing isn't even vrimey just a trade.
    Get that real bud abd smoke!

9. sure you get weed now but i doubt your dealer will be okay with this

10. The dude is going to try it and tell me if he wants it. 

11. let him have it , get a quarter and let all the hassle be his, i am sure he has factored it in 

12. Why don't you tell your dealer that you have some fake stuff and go from there... He might still be interested in the trade... Lmfao....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Dog eat dog world mate!