Amélie

Discussion in 'General' started by selenita, Jan 15, 2002.

1. mmm... euhm... I didn't know where to post this, so I just do in here.

Has anyone seen the movie Amélie? It's a French movie about a girl who tries to change her social surrounding by making lil' things... love... bla bla bla. If you have, what did you think of it?

2. I loved the movie. Did you also see Delicatessen? It is by the same director.

3. I haven't seen amelie yey, but one million people told me they LOVE IT! My parents hated it LOL

Kees is right, you should also see Delicatessen and the City of Lost Children, also by the Same director(S). Great stuff for the mind and soul

SJ

4. No, I haven't seen Delicatessen, nor the City of Lost Children, but I'll take note of both :) Thanx

I just knew the director of Amélie cos in programmes they said it was the same than in Alien resurrection... which I haven't seen either.

What I liked most from Amélie is that it allows you to keep dreaming.

SJ, if you haven't seen it yet, I'd recommend you to. & some other parents didn't like it either... :))

5. I loved that movie! The first twenty minutes were kind of a blur though, since I was still pretty drunk when I saw it. But, I sobered up about 20 min. in. I'd definitely see it again!

6. return video tapes
    me and my boy rented delica tessan and city of lost children
    and they are both late

7. Yeah, i've seen it. Went to it afer I and some collegues from work had been drinking in the irish pub accross the street. I didn't know what to expect at all because all i knew was that is was a french film. I actually really liked it, the movie was really nicely shot. Liked the camera-work and the story was quite funny.