Always Get Bored And Come Inside

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AbusiveGrandma, May 7, 2013.

1. Whats up guys, first post, i'm new so sorry if i posted this in the wrong thread (?) But anyways, I still live with my parents and their cool with me smoking, they just don't want me to smoke anywhere near the house. So every once in a while i sneak out and get pretty baked. One thing people always talk about is smoking a shitload of weed in one sitting, and getting really high. I always try to do that and get really, really high, but i always get bored and come inside. My question to you guys is, what do you do to stay entertained outside while smoking? just bring music or what? thanks guys, again my bad if i broke any rules. :smoke:

2. I used to sneak out of my house every night when my parents were asleep. I would bring some headphones and my ipod and listen to David Gilmour while I smoked a joint or two. Its very peaceful when everyone is asleep and you are listening to that while smoking.

3. if your by yourself, its just gonna get boring, not much you can do about it... look at the stars tho, never fails to trip me out for a solid 30 minutes to an hour

4. go for a walk. nothing better than being high and making fun of everyone u see, for one reason or another. go play some xbox or hop on GC forums. there is always something entertaining goin on here:gc_rocks:

5. Hes saying he gets bored of smoking and comes in; hes asking what to do while.hes outside still

6. Get a pair of headphones. Thats usually what I'll do if I'm outside by myself.

7. yo your parents must be old as fuck...

get it? getit? cause youre a grandma.. .

no?

eh

8. Its ok, atleast you tried.

9. Im easily entertained when smoking. I like to just chill and think if im comfortable and somewhere enjoyable. Music is pretty much a must when i smoke, it gets me pumped for life.

10. what do i do to entertain myself? I smoke weed because smoking is entertaining haha. Music is always a plus. I would just bring my phone with me, play pandora in the background pull up the grasscity app and read/smoke/listen.

11. Yeah listen to music or a podcast or something. That's what I do while smoking I still get bored though.

12. How do you get bored that fast, you can walk, look at stars, listen to music. How many joints are you smoking?

13. My problem with solo smoking is I would gring up like the 1.5 and tell my self I was going to smoke it all in one sitting 4-5 bowls later I was staring at a wall.

14. take a laptop or something outside and watch shit/look stuff up. or if its not a fucked up neighbourhood go for a walk and explore.

15. Hahahaha I get lost in my head a lot when I'm high. This makes perfect sense to me lol

16. Titile is misleading.

Thought this was going to be about you being bored fucking your chick, so you cream pie suprise her to spice things up.

17. I find smoking mad weed to be the biggest waste of weed and waste of time. I can just smoke a little bit and feel better for a couple hours than if I smoked an oz.

18. Similarly I used to go outside and chill once the house was asleep. I would take insect repellant and my iphone + headphones and get super baked. There's a water feauture and a covered sitting area. On some uh, real insightful bud I've chilled out there all night and watched the stars haha.

It's pouring rain here so I just sat out there and smoked a doob. Back inside but :smoke:

19. #19 Dylanzs, May 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
    [quote name='"TheAnswer21"']go for a walk. nothing better than being high and making fun of everyone u see, for one reason or another. go play some xbox or hop on GC forums. there is always something entertaining goin on here:gc_rocks:[/quote]

How do you play xbox outside?...plug it into a bush?...bushbox.....no....sounds like a hairy vagina.....bushybox.

20. I like to be at the skatepark. My friends and I each smoke a blunt to the face and play skate. Its like horse but on a skateboard. I usually win cuz my tolerance is high