Always be careful..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SweetLeaf12, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I just bought a new water pipe the other day, and it was a beauty. We decided to name it Simba. Anyway, when I bought Simba, the guy who worked there wrapped him and his slide (handle? i'm not sure exactly what everyone calls it), separately. He said, "I'm gonna keep this separate, so your piece doesn't break your slide or anything." I was completely cool with that and was happy with my purchase, so i peaced out of the store.

Later that night, we had our first sesh with him outside. Anyway, by the time we were done, I was around an 8. I took the slide out, cleared it, dumped the water out of Simba, and placed the slide back in. We sat there chilling a little bit before we decided to go back in. After talking some and enjoying our surroundings, we went back inside. Before going in, I decided to make sure all of the water was out of Simba so it wouldn't smell so bad. Low and behold without even thinking about my slide I turned it over to dump out any leftover water. The slide fell out, hit a rock, and shattered :(.

I can't believe I broke my new guy after only its first sesh! I'm very disappointed in myself lol. I'm gonna buy a new slide asap and get back to toking Simba!

2. #2 hoopzies, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    Hey at least you learned your lesson. Next time you'll be extra careful with Simba's slide :smoke:

3. Your lucky it was just the slide. I had a month were I'd buy a new bong and itd break before two weeks. It was horrible.

4. At least it was only the slide!

5. Rest in Peace Simbas Slide

6. Yeah dudes shit is crazy, I can never have glass for a long time it sucks, it always starts with something small and then eventually shatters somehow.

My first ever glass bong, was a nice one, 70$. Friend grabbed the notch on the bowl thats ment for pulling the bowl out, well it pulled right off, a clean break, so there was a hole were that notch was.

Bong worked fine if you covered the hole with your finger. And then i dropped the bowl, fell on my PC chair, broke the insert peice, and the outside.. So it was like a V. I still used it. Then my step dad found it in the living room behind the couch one day, walked upstairs and tossed it at me with out saying anything, fell right in front of me and shattered. sad day

7. lol you think that's bad? my dumb ass broke my perfect, wonderful bong by hitting it on the fucking faucet while I was shaking out excess water after cleaning it. :rolleyes: then more recently I bought another of the same bong (though slightly different looking) and it broke after I cleaned it. I put it down on the counter and it just randomly and without warning fucking tips over and flies onto the floor (and of course shatters). but at least you got to keep your bubbler and I got to keep my slide.