Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Always asleep

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smotpoking, May 10, 2011.

1. For like the last 4 times I've smoked I've fallen asleep. My guess is the particular strain that I have... Because my hookup has sold me a different strain. Anyone else have problems not being able to stay awake? What do you think it is, my guess is the strain because my normal sleep patterns have stayed the same and I smoke during the day so I guess it almost forces me to nap. If it's a dumb question sorry... It's called
    Apprentice tokers for a reason.

2. maybe ur just getting suuper blazed. try smokin less

3. Happens to me all the time bro...he was prolly giving you sativa strains and threw you a curve ball and gave you a couch lock indica strain :smoke:

4. #4 Smotpoking, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah that's my guess he says he's selling me mango kush, look like the pics from the Internet and yeah you can see the thc crystals in the light and the smell is very strong. I think he buys straight from the grower.

5. Mango kush (skunk) is a strong indica strain...theres your answer brotha :smoke :

6. Prob just strains that your not used to. Personally no i never unintentionally fall asleep.