Aluminum Ducting

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrtwomuchskill, Apr 5, 2006.

1. hey was up GS I gotta another one for ya today check it I just put my ventilation system in and its not sucking enough air out(cheap fan) well anyways I cant seem to cut the aluminum wires on the ducting can anybody help me with this thx

2. go to the hardware store and get a pair of "tin snips".

3. does anybody know where I could find these Tinsnips at I plan on going to home depot any help on what area I can find it at and what price range am I looking at spent enough already on my grow please help

4. probably in the tool coral. just ask anyone in an orange apron where "tin snips" are and they'll know what you're talking about (well maybe not, they do work at Home Depot). They should probably cost about 8 bucks. I don't really remember.

5. I went to target today and got some wire stripper/crimper it was no help at all that was 8 bucks down the drain wish me luck on finding it cause I cant wait to turn on my 400 watter

6. a good paior of dykes (lineman's pliars/side cutters) will probably work too.