Altoids Tin Bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by alternate1532, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Hey new to posting on the forums been lurking for a while. Decided to make my first bowl yesterday not the greatest and I dont know how well it works but I figured I would post a picture.

Attached Files:

2. Nice man! does it make it taste like menthol weed? hahah

3. Haha like I said I havent tried it yet. Probalby later today or if not definetley tomorow.

4. HA!

Inventive, give a review~

5. I like it. Makes a good stash spot too.

6. How did you connect the bowl peice? Is it hot glue?

7. Yea it is hotglue. Probably not the best thing but oh well. and not a great stash pot as its hotglued shut as well to make sure all the smoke makes it to the mouth piece.

8. Creative, menthol weed sounds good too. Wondering how well it hitss

9. I like it haha. I'd love to see a version of this that doesn't use hot glue but I'm pretty clueless as to how one would do that. It'd probably require the proper tools and experience that the average DIYer doesn't have. No matter, I'm still diggin' it:D

Let us know how it smokes and tastes!!:wave:

10. that looks like a terrible idea...

11. Tried it out Wednesday night and again last night. Me and a group of friends tried it and it worked pretty well. Gave good hits but the bowl is a little to shallow and needs frequent repacking. Gonna give building another one a shot using a bigger bowl and try to keep it cleaner and use less hot glue.

12. Put a carb on that shit too (unless there was one on the other too, can't tell from pic)

13. Thanks for reminding me of that. Thats the other thing I realized I hadnt put on it when I used it for the first time. Definetely going to be adding that.

14. See what you can do around the lid, maybe a strip of electric tape cut in half? Press it along the edge of the bottom piece to form some sort of a gasket for an airtight seal.

15. That looks like a very, very, bad idea. [​IMG]