Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alternatives?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maliciousmortal, Apr 1, 2010.

1. what can I use for rolling papers other than actual rolling papers?

2. butcher paper you know when you buy a pound of cheese at the deli they wrap it up in that it seems like the same material as rolling papers

3. hahaha there are prolly a ton of threads about this try searching, but the bible works well, no joke, im not trying to be anti-christian lol the paper just burns well

4. papers from a bible, the really thin type of paper like that

5. I've always heard of using Bible paper...wax paper could be good though, (I'm not sure if any dangerous fumes would be released while burning, so it'd be safe just to go with Bible paper :D)

6. i think introducing actual flame (not just heat) to wax paper would result in the paper burning and no weed burning cause it would burn so quick

7. the tissue paper on gum wrappers works well too...peel off the metallic film on the front and walla, paper! :smoking:

8. ok jw ive used the blank pages of a cheap bible before and also gum rappers. also i suck dick at rolling lol i need to work on it any tips for a beginner roller? ive always just used bongs and such

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_dbpgiRNOM&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    ^That's how I learned...pretty easy once you try it a few times

10. thanks dude that helped

11. i've used coin rolls, bible paper, computer paper, report cards, failed exams, etc.
    As long as the smoke hits my lungs im good.lol

12. Be careful with that Bible paper though, it has ink on it so try not to use it that often.