Alternatives

Discussion in 'General' started by Jokertoker, Mar 4, 2005.

1. My friend got caught with weed his second time and his parents said he will get kicked out of the house. He is going to be tested randomly all the time. His question is there any legal alternatives that could give him the marijuana body high. I told him saliva and dxm. He is looking for exotic stuff like blue lotus. Another other suggestions

2. Hmm whatever he wants to use, Nothing will ever replace bud tho. BTW +reps is your avatar from that show angry beavers? lmao that show was funny as hell

3. that show was aweomse... i gotta check if they got it on limewire..

4. YES! Angry beavers kick ass.. Tell him to try peyote or Mescaline! If all else fails.. tell him to eat/smoke a morphine or fentalyn patch!

5. This may sound wierd but the closest you can get to a marijuana high would be nutmeg. Only use whole nutmeg nuts, ground up about four of them with a cheese grater or coffee grinder, mix with whatever liquid you want, and chug it down. The effects take about 6 hours to hit you but they hit you hard. Every hour the high will get more intense. If you use this method i guarantee it will work. Also drink lots of water when your on it or you'll get dehydrated. read up!- www.erowid.org- common psychoactives section

6. Thanks for the info. I know nothing will replace bud but he is desperately trying to find a way. And yes that is the angry beavers funny ass show.