Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternatives To Smoking? (Consumption Method)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Gloom, Mar 5, 2009.

1. This may not be the right place to post this, but anyways....

First, yes, I did use the search function, but I turned out empty handed.

I recently tried edibles for the first time and had very disappointing results from supposedly very potent treats. On top of that I discovered my true loathing for the actual smoking process.

So the question is, what else can I try that is not smoking (Water filtration or not), is not an edible, and is not a vaporizer (Much too expensive now and don't want to make a home-made version).

I heard about tinctures, but don't know much about them and the only other things I have heard about is green dragon (I could never stand the taste of alcohol) and cannabis tea (Can't find any info on it).

So thanks in advance.

2. You can make a tincture. They're drops you put under your tongue. Extremely potent. Search it.

3. i know people who stick x in their butt, try that with ur weed

4. if i were you i would do exactly as smokey420 says

5. Well, think you have exhausted your options. If you want to get high, then you will just have to suck it up with whatever method you choose.
    Maybe get higher grade stuff so that you can reduce how much you actually have to smoke.

Also, reconsider edibles...personally, I have never had one, but you said you only tried it once. Just cuz your first experience didn't live up to your expectations doesn't mean that the next time won't blow your mind.