Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternatives to Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by silversurfer007, Mar 28, 2010.

1. I have been a big smoker for about 10 years now but was recently put on probation for being busted with a couple of plants. Since I get tested every month I've had to come up with some legal alternatives to marijuana.

I tried Spice Gold and Serenity-Now but was pretty disappointed with how much it costs. Then I happened to come across Aurora Herbal Incense (Aurora Herbal Incense). For $35 I ordered 3.5 Grams, which would have set me back $50 with Serenity Now and $55 for Spice Gold, AND they only sell 3 gram packs.

Overall I was very impressed with the quality of Aurora and the pricing made it the ONLY marijuana alternative I will use from here on out. Just thought I would spread the word in case there are others in my position.

- James S.

2. No advertising on this site buddy. We can all see this is your first post. Bring that shit somewhere else. :wave:

3. :wave: ..........There should be a stoned version of every smiley.. I mean really, it's grasscity.