Alternatives to glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ninjaman142, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Hey there blades, i know theres a few threads out there like this but i am living back at my parents house and no longer have glass to smoke out of i cant afford to buy a new bong and smoking joints uses too much greens for the past few days i have been hitting a apple pipe but its just not the same and i hate pipes any ideas on ways i can smoke out of the window with the quality of a glass bong but not the price?

2. When I was in your shoes I always used a bat, or a one hitter. It isn't the same quality as glass but it will get you fucking high and it will conserve green. Also dirt cheap.

3. You're going to have to compromise.

Beggars can't be choosers.

When I lived at home, I was forced to create things using my intuition.

4. sweet i totaly forgot my shop sold little glass one hitters they kinda look like crack pipes but w/e

5. whats wrong with using a glass chillum? They are like 2 inches long and a cm thick.

6. I've been in similar situations before, and I agree rolling weed tends to blow through my stash much quicker than taking snaps. And I personally just love wet pieces, so I picked up a little $20 bubbler and took snaps from that whenever I desired.