Alternatives To Concentrate Tools

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by KingCantaloupe, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Hey what's up guys. I went to a smoke shop today and got a converter, nail, and dome to convert my smedium bong into a rig for concentrates. Tried it out with my friend who brought a torch and a dabbing tool and it worked great. But he's gone now. And I have no tool to stick concentrates to and put on the nail. I'm looking to use more tonight and can't go back to get a tool until tomorrow. So for those of you who are crafty or good at chemistry, could you maybe tell me some household items I could use as a tool or good types of metal I can use as well? I'm looking for metal with a high melting point, but titanium is scarce in households. Maybe stainless steel? Let's hear your opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. how stable is your oil? if its some stable shatter you can just snap off dunks, crumble can be dunked too.

stainless will work, just make sure its clean and dont go jamming it on your nail and swooshig it around, just touch it to the edge enough to melt the oil off onto the nail. dont want to scrape stainless into your nail

3. See look at this, I would have gone rubbing stainless all over the titanium without thinking about it. Great first tip. I'm gonna look for some stainless steel appliances.

As for the concentrate, it's very gooey and it's not crumbly or shatter. Almost like it had been half melted beforehand. Potent enough, but I do prefer the crumble.

4. Hell yeah got a dabber

5. I hope it's TI or glass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app