Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternatives for spliffing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AduhAwas, Jul 26, 2010.

1. (Spliffing is the act of mixing bud with tobacco)

What are some good alternatives to spliffing besides using traditional cigarette tobacco? I have quit cigs and don't want to start the habit again. I hear American spirits works well. Any other suggestions?

2. American Spirit is tobacco. You aren't going to find an alternative to mix your bud with besides baccy.

The only reason i add baccy to my joints is to give it an intense kick at the start. I've never had an addiction problem with cigs or tobacco. I smoke 4 days in a row and then drop them for 2 weeks. I guess it's just my kind of personality.

I just find it impossible to get addicted to something that gives you a head buzz and makes you happy for 15 minutes. It seems like a stupid drug to me actually unless you mix it with Mary Jane

3. Ok I must've not understood you properly.

You are saying that instead of using cig tobacco taken from a cig you want to use rolling tobacco? I thought you meant a different substance to mix with weed.

In that case American spirit is the best for spliffs because it makes the joint burn for forever.

Runner ups would be Bali Shag and Top tobacco.

I personally use top because it's cheap and comes with papers. It is however a little dry and stringy and might make the joint harder to roll.

But when you roll joints every day it really makes no difference

4. #4 nascarfan, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
    American Spirit is tobacco dude. But there are alternative smoking blends, not really much you'll find in a smoke or head shop though. Try ordering online. Blue Lotus is nice, but you'll have to order it online and it's kinda expensive. Wild Dagga is okay, but it's harsh as fuck....you may even wanna see if GC has anything. I've never looked but they might.

5. I can't tell if he's looking for an alternative to baccy or if he's trying to get away from cig tobacco and switch to rolling tobacco.

GC does have an assortment of legal highs to choose from, another brand to look into is Spice Gold which I've heard good things about.

Most of those legal highs are made to imitate weed though so why even bother? Just smoke weed

6. I don't see why he's want to use rolling tobacco instead of cigg tobacco, both are perfectly addictive. And for that matter, I don't see why one would use cigg tobacco to make a spliff, ciggs are way too expensive for that shit. For the price of a pack I can buy a whole pouch of decent tobacco, or a couple pouches of shit tobacco.

Anyway, I digress, I wasn't really suggesting legal highs, Blue Lotus and Dagga aren't really legal highs anyway, just decent herbs to cut bud with.

7. Stay AWAY from tobacco!! It's the number one cause of death in this country!

Roll pure joints, no spliffs or blunts(both are tobacco). Smoke glass bowls and bongs. Invest in a quality vaporizer(do your research!!).

All are great ways to enjoy inhaling cannabis in a safe manner.

8. I use honey rose special smoking mixture, 50g bag of some natural herbs, tobacco free and nicotine free for five quid. Search it on google. It tastes much nicer than tobacco, is nice to roll with, burns slow and doesn't want to hurt you! Hurrah for non tobacco weed smokers!

9. Use a flavored paper, add weed, add shisha tobacco, and at the end of the joint put some high extract of salvia, then put two drops of LSD on the roach(So when your mouth touches the spliff you start to trip) and you will experience the best spliff ever.:smoking::hippie:

10. Catnip, its the male marijuana plant. Also, tea's.

11. could throw some spice weed in there.

12. i heard shisha tobacco is worse than regular tobacco... but i'd just stick to smoking weed pure even tho im a cig smoker :p trying to quit

13. American Spirit is still tobacco, but it's considered non-addictive. It makes the joint burn slowly and is great for spliffs. That way you're not tearing open cigarettes to roll spliffs.

14. Buy a few ounces of Damiana off of amazon for like 5 bucks.

Or skull cap, I think its like $2.99 for an ounce.

Both are great herbs that induce relaxation and sleep, Great fillers for spliffs

15. I can second the Damiana suggestion above.

When I ordered my MFLB, they sent me a free ounce of the stuff.
    I haven't smoked it yet, but when I vap it, it's nice and relaxing, and it synergies well with bud. :)

16. mix it with regs