Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alternatives for a screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgarc3, Feb 23, 2012.

1. so i have a peice but problem is the hole in the bowl is large and chunks keep on getting stuck in the peice is there any way i can put something in the carb or maybe on the bowl to act as a screen? thanks in advance

2. nevermind a light bulb went off in my head i have some broke earphones that have a screen under the ear bud. i feel like a genius lol

3. Hey man, make sure that thing isn't plastic or coated with paint or something which could give off harmful fumes when high heat is applied.

4. Don't use that shit from ur earbuds it's plastic. Use a rock that is the size of the hole works every time and guess what no cancer

5. [quote name='"Nicefudgenlife"']Don't use that shit from ur earbuds it's plastic. Use a rock that is the size of the hole works every time and guess what no cancer[/quote]

Never would have thought of this.

6. i suggest going to ur local headshop and buying like 12 for 2-4 dollars. otherwise theres the filters in ur water faucets i hear u can use those

7. [quote name='"mc9391"']i suggest going to ur local headshop and buying like 12 for 2-4 dollars. otherwise theres the filters in ur water faucets i hear u can use those[/quote]

Hell even corner stores sell screens where I live

8. use screen from sink faucet

9. in the sink faucet there is a screen that can be easily removed

10. If your using it for a bowl spoon. then you can also use a small pebble.

11. unscrew the piece that waters flows out ur faucet...ur welcome

12. I feel like a genius lol \t\t
    [FONT=&#23435][​IMG][/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT]​

13. Aluminum foil! You can shape it as you want to, then you just poke some holes in the bottom =) works like a charm. But i would strongly recommend that you get some proper screens from your local headshop.

14. [quote name='"Ossan004"']Aluminum foil! You can shape it as you want to, then you just poke some holes in the bottom =) works like a charm. But i would strongly recommend that you get some proper screens from your local headshop.[/quote]

Tin foil is for fucking crackheads

15. Aluminum foil is not safe AT ALL to smoke from.. :eek:

16. Good luck with your Alzheimer's. :smoke:

17. why would you put a screen on the carb?