Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alternative way of getting high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stealthsmoker6, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Well im in my room right now with some purp. I cant smoke it because ill be screwed. I dont know if this is a stupid question but, if i eat it, eill i get high?

2. make some nasty tasting fire crakers or cannamilk... but do not eat it regularly...

3. I mean i want to get high but i cant smoke it, this will be a one time thing

4. ik make some canamilk but u cuddd get an apple and deoterent... go in bathroom plug door n steam the shower and smoke it and after ur done rub deoterant on the walls n shit n take the most relaxing shower of ur life

5. Don't just eat the plain weed. You gotta cook it to get it high. If you have access to a kitchen and the necessary equipment, then make an edible. If not sneak outside and smoke, not really any other way

6. Hold your breath a really long time, then punch yourself in the junk.

7. [quote name='"kannesss"']Hold your breath a really long time, then punch yourself in the junk.[/quote]

That shit gets me bloooown lol

8. That's not a high, that's oxygen deprivation and injured genitals. :p

9. No OP, you can't just eat raw weed to get high

10. Sigh, you need to make firecrackers or a edible. There are directions here on GC check the edible section.

11. You can easily smoke in your room if you open a window blow it out and use a little fan pointed outwards. Or just climb out your window and save a lot more trouble

12. I believe that's called "auto-erotic asphyxiation" lol that's kinky :smoke:

13. okay heres what you do its really easy and iv found leaves no smell.

GO OUTSIDE! heres so really easy ways to do it. sneak out, "go for a tacobell run" go to the gas station simple as that.

14. roll a joint, go outside to the shops or something go buy a can of coke. smoke it. spray yourself with something and go straight to your room.

how would you be able to make firecrackers if you cant show the weed? they need to be made properly and they smell a bit when cooking (at least mine do).

and theyll take up to 2 hours to kick in.

next time make one when no ones home, cook and eat it then chill in your room, it lasts a lot longer anyway.

15. Be older and have a house hahha. Jk im not that guy lol, I cant smoke freely in my situation either make a sploof and you should be golden. Make sure you cover up the cherried bowl too.

16. Trust me, if you light a couple candles or just a stick of incense in your room and put a box fan in your window backwards (so its sucking the air out of your room) you should be able to blaze in your closed room no problem. Just put the fan on the highest setting and sit right next to it and blow all the smoke into the fan.

17. I remember being 16

18. Just get 2 fabric softener sheets and put them inbetween a folded old shirt or some clothing you no longer use and blow the smoke thru it. This works great if your smoking a bong, bowl, or gb.

19. eating the bud wont get you high.

20. theif will help a lot...aka a sploof, but unless you arnt in the house itll stink it up a bit