Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative to no lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GSN1PA360, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Fucking lighter burnt out and my other ones magically don't work anymore either :confused: I lit a candle with it before it went out and now I have nothing to light my bong with, Suggestions?

2. Get some spaghetti that's not cooked still nice an hard stick it in the toaster with it on the red hot part and it'll light up....... then light a candle with it. If you try to use the candle to light you weed though you're going to hurt your lungs.

3. Matches? Sun + magnifying glass?

Rub some sticks together?

Go to the store and get a lighter? :p

4. Don't have Spaghetti but what should I use to light my bong?

5. Funny thing is is that I keep an emergency match but one match isn't going to cut it, it's night time and no sticks or driving for me

6. Iv been there man. And I have yet to find some magical solution

7. Roll a joint and light it on a toaster or stove.

8. Im thinking about toothpicks but some crazy toxic fumes might come off of them when burned

9. dude take a piece of paper and light it with the candle (just the corner) then light the bong

10. #10 futureghost, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    Got a cigarette? Light that with your match.

Also the spaghetti idea is funny as hell

11. You can buy a 700$ lazer that will light Ur bowl best and purest hit u will ever get! Mr.O'Neal bought 10 so just email him for one!

12. #12 tihanachu, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    LOL yes. go buy a 700$ laser OP. that will fix your problems.

13. When in doubt.

[​IMG]

14. Fuck all that I Googled it again and found a post on GC and almost every poster recommended toothpicks so guess what I used to get high? :D

15. Toothpicks. Light the end with the candle then when it's on fire light the bong.

16. Wow just saw the toothpick post above haha

17. Hot knife motherfucker.

18. light a ciggie on the stove and use that

19. just find some lawnmower gasoline or something in your house get creative make fire

20. dip toothpic in a lil hot wax and it will be like a fuel when you light the toothpic and will burn bigger longer...