Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

alternative rolling papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brwnguysmokesit, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I was thinking lined paper but r there any other household item I could use

2. Not really. Papers or glass.

3. a blank page from a bible. (as long as it's a bible made from rice (the very thin) paper)

4. Don't use lined paper cause you'll smoke the ink and that's no bueno. Just go buy some papers lol

5. Lined paper? For fuck's sake...

6. home made, you're really safest going the fruit way: apple pipe.
    next time you have to fill up for gas, or are just out in general, grab some papers from anywhere, 2 bucks.
    When I was younger I used receipt paper one time, never again. Trust me, just use the apple pipe if you're hard pressed.

7. Or break out the knives, or buy a pipe.

8. Stupidity :D Go with some bible papers, Jesus would want that.

9. I dnt have anything right now and I dnt want to use an aluminium can need to get my own piece

10. Not even knives and a stove?

11. DMV booklet works xD (notes page, make sure to not get any ink though) blank bible pages work the best though. Or take a cig. And take the tobacco out. Also pretty much any fruit or vegetable, I've smoked out of carrots, radishes, even an orange once but I wouldn't recommend it.

12. make a bottle bong...
    DONT USE BIBLE PAPER...thats just fucked.
    use dictionary paper, or go buy some at a gas station..

13. Don't they all burn like shit

14. Yeh you can make a water bottle bong if you can get ur hands on a bottle , some chewing gum , a stem and then a rigged bowl of wood or some sort . Or pop can metal considering it has to be safe for liquid to be in as long as you sand the ink off and thoroughly heat it up make sure all the inks gone

15. ...and THIS, ladies and gentlemen is precisely why I BOUGHT myself a piece even though 90% of the time AT LEAST I prefer a spliff

16. Do you really not have 2 dollars? Just go to a gas station.

17. Just smoke printer paper...it will NOT harm you trust me. When i was in high school this was my method for 2 years +. Think of the nasty chemicals in tobacco and cigs. The little chlorine dioxide in the paper is not going to kill you.

18. Okay if your stuck with nothin to use, you can always use the paper that toilet paper comes wrapped in. Aslong as you avoid the ink and use a blank section it works great hahaha

19. JUST WALK TO A GAS STATION AND BUY SOME PAPERS. GET IN YOUR CAR AND BUY SOME PAPERS.

like, seriously? why would you want to smoke some random household paper material? how are you gonna roll it up? tape it? yea that sounds like a great idea.

if your 18 or older you should have no problem finding 2 bucks to buy papers. if your 18 or older you should have no problem driving your car or borrowing your parents car to go to the gas station. and if your 18 or older and cannot manage either of these you should probably quit smoking weed and try to get your life in order.