alrite

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rosher, Aug 13, 2008.

1. q1. how will i no if it is a male or female and wich 1 is the 1 to keep, and buds ?
    q2. how well will my plant grow in the south west of england ? thanks peeps :wave:

2. You want a female.

Read up on this http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/101130-sexing.html to find out how to tell, and I suggest you read as much as you can on here. You'll absorb a lot of info while researching strains, setups and nutrient / soil choices.

I suggest you get a couple beans from someone who knows the strain and throw it in some N (nitrogen) rich soil, then just start researching. Good luck dude.

3. thanks mate, im readin about all sorts theres alot to take in so im learning, theres every think u wanna no on ere so im gonna help my self to as much info as possible cause this is amzing website ! thank 4 the help bruv.

4. if you're in the SW of england and want to plant outdoors, you might have to wait for next year. you could give it a shot but you might end up with pretty small plants...

5. yh its worth a shot, if they fail then they fail, lol

6. #6 cantharis, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    Read my link on sexing. Then read a LOT on MJ growing.

You won´t get anything outdoors this year, plant in the spring.

7. you won't know if your plants are male or female until they start flowering.

female flowers look very different from male flowers so as soon as you see them flower you'll know what you've got. Until that time however there's no way to tell.

you want female plants (I guess you already know that ;)). Male plants are useless, you kill them and dispose of them as soon as you identify them as male.

You're starting an outdoor grow now in the SW of England? ..you'll probably run outta growing season. But what the hell, as long as it's bagseed it's all experience right. GL man!

8. YH THATS IT MATE GOT NOTHINK TO LOSE AND ITS AN EXPERIMENT, NOT THE BEST OF SUMMERS WELL INFACT WE AINT HAD 1 lol DISAPOINTED AND GUTTED!!! THANK 4 THE INFO