Alrite here is my problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Potency504, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Me and a few of my friends are juniors in high school and were planning to smoke weed sometime nxt week...one of my friend's older brother used to smoke and hez in college and told us he thinks everyone should at least try it once just to experience the feeling and shit...well i always wanted to do it but im just nervous about getting paranoid because i hav anxiety problems. I have valerian root pills and i mite take them b4 i smoke to make me less nervous or at least try to reduce paranoria...also just nervous about inhaling the smoke and shit from the pipe...any advice plz just to get me through this so i could enjoy my first time smoking? thanx

2. #2 jack herra, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    you dont say,thats so weird cause i have a promblem just like that,me and a few of my friends are juniors in high school and were planning to smoke weed sometime nxt week...one of my friend's older brother used to smoke and hez in college and told us he thinks everyone should at least try it once just to experience the feeling and shit...well i always wanted to do it but im just nervous about getting paranoid because i hav anxiety problems. I have valerian root pills and i mite take them b4 i smoke to make me less nervous or at least try to reduce paranoria...also just nervous about inhaling the smoke and shit from the pipe.

3. oh hey, that was kinda funny, I've never seen that before.

not

4. Ahahaha regardless of your age.

Enjoy these first few tokes and don't ever front your money. Just so you know, a lot of smokers on here would agree that we all wish we could get as baked as we did that first time.

Other than that don't smoke that shit if your going to bitch about it's effects. You need to have a wrap around your thoughts and goals in order to fully enjoy bud. If your all anxious over a very simple situation it's going to get you nowhere.

5. I have anxiety too man. Just don't be paranoid before you smoke or you will most likely be paranoid. Just go with the flow man it will be chill. I have had a panic attack while high you should just accept it and calm down.
    Just make sure you have good friends that wont make fun of you for it.

I'm not trying to make you paranoid but that is the worst scenario if you are not ready/relaxed for the high. After all it just amplifies what you are already feeling.

And since it is your smoking for the first time just ask how to do it. Everyone will understand.

Happy Toking

6. #6 GrandaddyPurps, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    ur under 18..... but w/e il help u out.

ul be fine. hit the pipe and dont look back. you wont be paranoid... i might you might but it wont be anything to bad.

id be more worried about not inhaling right and not getting high than getting to high.

dont pass up the opportunity :)

7. Best advice I can give you is go into it with a positive attitude.

Try not to be paranoid before you smoke. Like Tripple said, go with the flow and just enjoy it man.

8. Just don't go out in public your first time or do anything extreme. Just stay in and be around people and remember you are NOT going to die. Seriously just get that thought out and chillax.

You will still be you but you will probably notice more details in simple things and feel more friendly and upbeat. The point is to be comfortable.

Just take it slow and smoke a few hits, WAIT...smoke some more. But always be aware of how high you are and don't over-do it.

Most important is to do it with people you trust.

The first experience is definitely the most unforgettable.

so pretty much
    -NO EXTREMES
    -BE PATIENT AND AWARE
    -TRUST
    -BE SAFE!!!!

9. thanx im really not trying to focus on the bad things cuz i kno that if i worry about getting paranoid, then i will be...also if i do ill just sit in my car cuz whenever im not in a good mood, sitting in my car and listening to music always calms me down

10. Lol, that reminds me of that time I went to Wendy's this one day and I told some woman to...

Ahh good times, but anyway relax and make sure you don't psyche yourself up or anything because there really is nothing to worry about.

Take a small breath of air after the hit to inhale.
    There enjoy.

11. wasn't it a old man?

12. thanx...does anyone kno if taking valerian root b4 i smoke will help my nerves while high? i kno it promotes better sleep and is one of the best anxiety reducer out there...

13. Hmm probably :smoking:.

You don't really have to worry about that the herb relaxes you. Take a couple hits then chill and see how you feel.

14. I don't think you should take it because it will probably just make you pass out. (sleep)

The medicine could have a different effect on you mixed with any substance.

Mary Jane will make you plenty mellow. No worries.

15. did you fail a year or something?

16. Hey man, I'm new here, but hopefully I can help you out a little bit.
    Just chill out and relax when you smoke, put on some good music.
    Be comfortable where you're at..
    When you're smoking, inhale the smoke and hold it in for 5 to 10 seconds then exhale.. make sure you breathe it deep.

Hope that helps some what. Have a great first time :D

17. Lots of good advice in this thread. Only thing I would add is make sure you trust the people you are with.

18. maybe he is just so infact anxious to get stoned that he almost feels high himself, you know, a type of strange contact high. this of cours leads him to just sit at the computer and type being so lazy he cant be bothered with punctuation actual capitalizing or doing paragraph nonsense. another scenario could be that he is on his parents computer and is trying to type it all out as fast as possible before his parental unit walks behind him and sees the website his young eyes are viewing. in any case i can relate.

19. im doing it with my closest friends so i think im good with that part

20. Yeah, like someone said before, after you take a hit breathe in a little bit of air afterwards. This will make sure that you are actually inhaling the smoke and not just letting it sit in your mouth. I had the same problem the first time I smoked.

Oh and for the age nazis in this thread, get over it.