ALRIGHT!!! will this light work

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bong-o-holic, Nov 16, 2007.

1. ok im currentlly using two cfl's about 100w each just for the end of the growth of my plant but as i was lookin threw some junk i found this its a Panisonic Warm Light Capsule .....on the light bulb it says self ballseted 20w...0.29amps n bout 120 volts ....now i heard a warm light is better during growing due to the red spectrem light it gives off i dont kno if this is entirly true of if it will be better to stay with the Cfl's................the reson im askin is just cause when the Light capsule thing is put in it looks alight brigther then just the two cfl's....and if it is a good light top use could i go with one cfl and one light capsule??????????/:confused:

2. you sure your not using two 23watt bulbs... read the stickies man. That Panisonic thing your talking about sounds like its a cfl...

3. I agree. When using CFL's you want to look at the actual wattage, not the equivalent wattage. A true 100W CFL is probably not somthing you are going to find at Wal-Mart.

As for the ligth capsule thing, is this what you are talking about?

http://www.vistek.ca/details/details.aspx?WebCode=224879&CategoryID=ProPhotoBulbs

If so, you are going to need at least 2, preferably 3 of those per plant. God I hate CFL's.

4. alright fist off i was wrong bout the cfls im usin now there 75watts each ....and i never said i got them at a damn walmart lol ......and im not shure if its a cfl light or what really but could i mix a cfl with that light also so i have 2 different lighgts goin on the plant ....all the others were male n had some issues but this one is budding and looks great so i want the best lighting combo for it that i can get