Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alright To Smoke Or Consume After A Major Surgery?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mutemath, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Long story short. I had major facial surgery around my nasal area and I can now only breathe through my nostril. I was wondering if it's okay to either smoke bud or consume an edible. I used to have a trache in my throat but the wound has closed up now. I'm pretty sure smoking would be less healthy but would there be any problem with the edible? 

2. Ask your doctor, but there should be no problems with edibles.

3. I'm not sure if it's okay to talk to my doctor about illegal drugs in a state with the worst patient confidentiality laws. also i'm of legal age as well but my parents always are in the room with my doctor

4. If it's okay to eat, then edibles are in. Smoking sounds tricky, as well as asking a doctor who hasn't/can't prescribe your medical marijuana.
    Vaping > smoking, especially in this situation because it will cause less stress on your throat because of smoke heat and/or heated plant material that might make it through to yur throat.

Hope you feel better! :)