Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alright so, how do i find a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thirtyeight38, Dec 16, 2014.

1. So, I'm pretty sure my coworker has a friend that sells it, so I'll try to get in contact with him.. But once I do, how do I do it?

This will the first time I ever buy weed. If I get the dudes number do I just say "hey, I wanna buy some weed"? I feel like that is not the best idea.. 

Can anyone help me out? I don't wanna embarrass myself :p

2. Try and meet him in person and just smoke with him to make him know you're cool. Then after just ask him do you know anyone who sells bud?

3. #3 thirtyeight38, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    damn bro it isnt that easy. my coworker doesn't even smoke, however she is friends with a dealer, so I'm just hoping she will be able to give me his number.

but once she does, how the frack do i tell this guy i wanna buy weed? all of this stuff is new to me..newbie here

should i just straight out say that I wanna buy weed from you? I feel like if I were to send a text like that the guy would just ignore it

4. Texting about weed is iffy, some dealers aren't cool with it. I'd give him a call and just ask if he has any smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. #5 thirtyeight38, Dec 16, 2014
    hmm so if I call him up and say "Hey, do you have any smoke" he's gonna know what I mean?

I mean, if I was a seller and I some random ass dude called me up saying that I would just hang up..

goddamn guys sorry for dumb questions

6. Just say something like
    Hey i'm ____(your name),
    _____(her name) gave me your number,she told me you could hook me up.

Done.

7. How about this?
    Ask your friend to introduce you to her friend, face to face.
    I know if someone were to call/text me wanting to buy weed I would be pissed that someone gave my number out without me knowing.

8. Ask your co-worker to introduce you guys in person and wear a T-shirt that says "I want to buy pot".
    That might work out well, or just ask, up to you.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Have your co-worker ask him if it's alright to give out his number and then go froom there. If he bsays you can have his number then boom, you have a dealer.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

10. #10 Bfdcab123, Dec 16, 2014
    Just ring him up and tell him how much you want. Think of a good place to meet and when he comes make the transaction fairly quick but not obvious never say "I'd like to buy some weed" because nobody says that, just say you want an 8th for example this would usually Cost about 20-30 bucks. Also never say please because this could give the dealer the impression that your maybe a little nervous and he may try rip you off especially If you don't know the guy personally. Other than that have fun I hope you get blazed to fuck and the guy isn't a dickhead and try's ripping you off. :). Oh by the way when you first ring him the first thing you should say is "hey you got any bags in bro" or summat like that.

11. just be like, " 'person' said I could hit you up" If he's not a dumbass he
    's already been made aware of who you are and what you need. If he's smart he's already googled you at this point. Then if he says it's okay, go see him and buy his weed, if it's good and reasonably priced ofcourse.

12. you ask your coworker.
    they ask their guy if it's cool for you to text him.
    coworker gives you guy's number.
    text him: "hey, i'm [coworker]'s friend, they said you could help me out?"
    profit!

13. It's not awkward at all, although I originally thought like you so I can understand. Like the other posters have said, just have your friend introduce you. Not right away, but after you guys are acquainted just "hey man...anyway I could pick up some 420?". If the guy sells weed for a living, this shouldn't be an issue.

14. "got any" usually works fine for me

15. You'll be surprised how many people actually smoke. I just found out my GFs tight assed "have to be perfect" parents smoke every weekend haha.

But, hmmm we have all been in this boat before. If you have friends who smoke ask them if they could connect you with their guy. That's always the best way to start since your friends can pretty much vouch for the dealer.

If not, then you gotta go the desperate route and just frequent places many smokers go and ask. Smoke shops and also hookah lounges. Personally I've found many people who smoke hookah also smoke weed. So that's a good place to start since everyone is chill and just strike up a convo then ask.

Smoke shops though can be a little tricky 1 because that's an obvious place where smokers so people usually are a little iffy about helpin you out cuz they know cops often try those places and you have to be careful don't ask a worker of course because due to federal regulations they have to be real technical with things. Like you can't even say "bong" or some will kick you out for saying the wrong thing.

Ummm what else...just asking random people who look like smokers. I gotta say it will be hit or miss again cuz most are sketchy about new people cuz well...they don't know you lol. But eventually you'll find someone.

Now here's some buying tips:
    Say you land a guy through someone like a friend or even a random, since you have never bought from them be cool and don't act funny. That will have your guy scattering like a roach when the lights come on. Even accidentally handing the wrong bill over will make a dealer freak. For instance it was my second time buying from this new guy I bought like a little over an eight for $45. So he got in my car it was dark and I was already high anyways I thought I gave him the right amount and he was like you only gave me $35 I was like "oh shit my bad here's the $20 let me get that $10 back." So I left then 10 seconds later he called me saying "yo don't be tryin that funny shit tryin to rip me I don't want no problems so if you do that funny shit I'm not fuckin with you." Totally threw me off guard cuz it wasn't my intentions so I told him it was an honest mistake. Luckily he was cool after it and he's still my only guy I buy from today and became pretty good friends and is the best dealer I've ever had. So yeah know the amount and have the right amount ready.

Also don't take in all your money in if your dealing with a dealer that some random gave you. The first deal is like a first impression...it matters. The first few deals is about establishing some type of mutual trust. Not only do you want him to trust you but you gotta make sure you trust him. Also buy small first couple of times like a gram for 2 reasons: 1.) Dealers are less sketched out by smaller transactions cuz cops or set ups don't really go after the little amounts. 2.) If he rips you off like shorts you or ends up being shitty weed or robs you, hey at least it was only $10 or $15 bucks.

Also, dealers even honest ones like to see who and what they can get away with. If you act like a punk and just take anything he hands you he will always rip you off and basically take advantage of you when he wants. Take no shit from dealers NONE. So don't be afraid to ask to weigh your stuff infront of you. If they get pissed, fuck it there are plenty more in the sea that will and they aren't worth buying from anyways.

Finding a dealer is tough and don't go getting too excited when you land one cuz they come and go at all times. Dealers are weird one week they constantly are sellin to you the next they have fallen off the face of the earth and don't answer your calls or texts. So just because you find one doesn't mean you stop looking. Find backups, prioritize them and along the way you'll find an even better dealer who will most likely be some the only one you buy from like me. My guy has never let me down and is never dry. I may have had to wait an hour some days cuz he's coming from someone else but never I had I not gotten my weed for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum