Alright guys, I need your help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jitros067, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm in need of some dire help right now. I'm currently attending a community college, and I have no idea what I want to major in. I started off with business, but had to go through accounting. Needless to say, I changed my major to computer science, as I wanted to go into game development. I'm finding computer science not to be very exciting and not what I was initially expecting. I guess what I really want is to be above content in life, with enough money to buy my medicine without thinking about expenses. Ranging from around 3k a month +

Any suggestions? I'm open for ANYTHING, like... seriously, if it sounds appealing, I'll seriously consider it.

I'm in need of some help guys, and I'm counting on you. I'm pretty fucking high right now so come on man! help a damn stoner out!:smoke:

2. Interested in automotive

3. What the hell is automotive? if it has anything to do with cars then no. I don't know SHIT about cars, other then I have a honda. :)

4. What subjects are you interested in. Gotta start vague. What did you like in school? Math? Science? English? History?

5. do the most technical thing you can handle

recommendations for someone who wants to lead the poor and revolt against the powers that be? law?

6. I never liked school. I'm not saying this in a "MAN SCHOOL SUX LOLOL FUCK SCHOOL" kinda
    way, just saying that school never interested me. I did drop out after 10th grade to tryout for a football team in the UK, but that's irrelevant. I was thinking of something like advertising? there's good money there I heard.

7. I can't tell you what to do, because I am not in your head and I have hard enough time figuring this out for myself. I think I know if I can pay off my debts where I am going in school, so I can tell you how I found out what I wanted to do. Its natural to make a few changes, but you are going to have some pressure on making a final decision here soon. I started with what I liked and my talents...I am into the Arts and I am talented in music and my musically sense of feel is quite polished I just lacked in depth education that I was getting in school. Music is what I love the most and have always loved the most, but there are little jobs to choose from unless you are beautiful or a virtuoso pretty much...being neither I combined two of my likes teaching and music, I then decided to become a music teacher... You're never going to love what you pick..like you expect to and considering its something you may do for the rest of your life. You have to accept that fact. The right choice is something that your heart can't deny..its what keeps you going and able to achieve your goal. My wife is going for surgical assistant and shes the kind of person that doesn't get passionate about any real hobbies, but she got the passion in this to keep going. Just remember chances are most of the debt you are going to get is going to be to the federal government, because of the bailouts. This is not 100% of a good thing (and many will say a terrible thing, but I think its not that simple) because the government will get their money. They have unlimited power (despite the limitations they are suppose to have). As far as I know they can garnish wages and go routes that would take companies a lot longer and many more channels to achieve what the government can do right away. It makes me scared to think about, and makes choosing what you want to do something that should be done asap. If you can do the college thing..than do it, because their are not many good jobs that don't require degrees. Some people can't get the motivation and the mind set to do it. Decide which person you are, before you find yourself with no degree and a mountain of debt. Its not going to be fun.